Never Compromise Website

Site looks sweet! Had to watch the Gambler tease again. I can't wait to test these babys out!

That is a great looking site! NC really seems to be bringing it! The NCX-Ray was one of my favorites that I tried out last year. Looks like they will be a force to be reckoned with!

impressive website, yet it is strikingly similar to THP in one regard:

it's the ultimate Gambler tease, haha

oh man....finally more pics. I drooled, cleaned it up, drooled again.

JB do you know if the Gambler or Custom putters will be available for lefties?

I just wanted to open stuff, what a teaser!

I just wanted to open stuff, what a teaser!

that's why i said it's like THP dude, total gambler tease. thank god i'm not right handed and didn't spend any time w/these putters.

that's why i said it's like THP dude, total gambler tease. thank god i'm not right handed and didn't spend any time w/these putters.

There is so much swirling through my head right now. I am excited about getting my irons and I am excited about getting this putter. So much waiting.

This is made worse by the fact that I did spend time with these putters.

This site has got me realizing just how gorgeous the gambler is. Absolutley stunning.

I love the look of the gambler !!

I keep looking at the "custom picture" and seeing those paint filled soles. It makes me want to go in the garage and experiment. But I think I am going to hold off.

I keep looking at the "custom picture" and seeing those paint filled soles. It makes me want to go in the garage and experiment. But I think I am going to hold off.

I would hold off as well....that would be a tough decision

Acetone is your friend!

I'm looking forward to visiting their custom shop in 2/11. It looks very promising. :)

IMO, the website does not function well. Cannot get the product button to click. Hmmmmmmmm?

I dislike gambling in general and especially on the golf course. My golf buddies say it's because I am not good enough at golf or smart enough to know how to gamble.

Gambling or playing cards on my golf clubs would not put me at peace while lining up a putt.

IMO, the website does not function well. Cannot get the product button to click. Hmmmmmmmm?

I dislike gambling in general and especially on the golf course. My golf buddies say it's because I am not good enough at golf or smart enough to know how to gamble.

Gambling or playing cards on my golf clubs would not put me at peace while lining up a putt.

The website is still a teaser. The products are not out until 2011. That is why the products are not listed and pics shown.

I was chatting with my buddy Setho on the phone today and he was slobbering all over the thing talking about the new NC Gambler. I mean he was hotter than a two dollar pistol smoking, talking about the new Gambler. The website JB linked to on the first page of this thread is awesome. I am hooked on the new NC Gambler putter myself. It might have to climb into my bag with the snakes. If I do pull the trigger on a gambler then I will have two NC's & two SeeMore putters. Lucky me!

What a sweet site and awesome putters! I can't wait to see what they have to offer.

Edit: NM found it! =)

Last edited:
Great website and I am looking forward to Feb. 2011 to see it updated. All the pictures and the teaser video has really got me interested in this line.

I read on the Craftmanship section of the website that the Gambler series is made from forged stainless steel. Is forging a common practice for the high end putter manufacturers?

Great website and I am looking forward to Feb. 2011 to see it updated. All the pictures and the teaser video has really got me interested in this line.

I read on the Craftmanship section of the website that the Gambler series is made from forged stainless steel. Is forging a common practice for the high end putter manufacturers?

Not necessarily. You may want to listen to this weeks episode of THP Radio with Putterzone. He talks about this very thing.

mmmm, I just love the look of these.

Back