Cleveland Mashie Review - Testers Thread

Rhino -- Congrats dude on your Christmas present arriving on time :present:! Looking forward to your pics and first impression on the range :banana:

I hope this club comes in today or tomorrow. I suppose to play on the Thursday and hope I get to try it out then!

I can't wait to start reading the reviews. This would be the only hybrid I would consider switching to and I have to be honest it is all about the shaft.

Were the testers able to choose their club lengths? Is the Mashie available in a singular loft, or were there different lofts available to the testers?

Were the testers able to choose their club lengths? Is the Mashie available in a singular loft, or were there different lofts available to the testers?

Yes and Yes.

Lofts are 15.5, 18, 20.5, 23, and (i think) 26

Different lofts. 15.5,18,20.5,23 and 26. We picked what flex we wanted and they come with C.Kua hybrid shafts. The 59 model.

edit: Im to slow

How about a pic of the crown of the hybrid man.

Love the shaft. Love it. If memory serves me correctly, the Mashie seemed a little head heavy compared to some of the other hybrids out there right now. Is that the case, or am I just crazy?

Great pics Rhino!

Love the shaft. Love it. If memory serves me correctly, the Mashie seemed a little head heavy compared to some of the other hybrids out there right now. Is that the case, or am I just crazy?

QUOTE]

The swingweight is a bit higher, but it is actually lighter than most hybrids.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts and see if the actual thing is as good as the memory of it.

QUOTE]

The swingweight is a bit higher, but it is actually lighter than most hybrids.

Thanks Hawk, I guess I'm crazy! :D

TC.... Just for us! :D:D:D:D

Great pics guys , I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't a little jealous .

I will check the "feels heavier" when I get it together with the Nickents in my bag

Funny that I've heard this twice already. This was one of the first things I thought when I picked it up last month.

Back