Cleveland Mashie Review - Testers Thread

I don't know that the two are related, but they may be. My guess is that has to do with the center of gravity and the shaft more than anything.

True enough. I forgot all about CG. I'm sure they'll be somewhat related, even if not by much.

TC.... Just for us! :D:D:D:D

broken_record.jpg

Great picture! I really love the look of this club.

I feel the same way GG. It takes it back to an really old school look. Like it was hand made back in the early times of golf.

Very clean old school look to it. I still dont know if I'm sold on the looks but if the results are there that is all that matters!

Funny that I've heard this twice already. This was one of the first things I thought when I picked it up last month.

ok I just went down to the garage and checked it out... based on hold the two clubs straigt in front of me and hanging down both feel exactly the same, the Mashie might even be a little lighter

ok I just went down to the garage and checked it out... based on hold the two clubs straigt in front of me and hanging down both feel exactly the same, the Mashie might even be a little lighter

Thanks Rhino!

The Mashie is almost definitely lighter. The shaft alone is about 10 grams lighter than most standard hybrid shafts. The grip is lighter as well. The swing-weight is higher, but that has nothing to do with the overall weight of the club.

Looking forward to some pics soon, very exciting stuff!

Come on you lucky dogs, get out there and hit those things. We need details man, details!

Ok catching up on comments I missed while my computer decided it wanted a break and did not want to work before:

so jealous right now

Just another reason you should get out of NC and move west my friend

Which shaft is it, Does it say 59R on yours?

Yes 59R

Lol. Cant wait Rhino. I can feel mine is close by
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should have yours tomorrow I would think, or later today even

Rhino -- Congrats dude on your Christmas present arriving on time :present:! Looking forward to your pics and first impression on the range :banana:

Would love to have range time with it. .can someone do something with all this rain???

Can't wait to hear your thoughts and see if the actual thing is as good as the memory of it.

WHen I went out before I swng it a couple of times, felt nice but range time and course time ( This Friday and most of next week) will tell me

Come on you lucky dogs, get out there and hit those things. We need details man, details!

See above response to Ole Gray, does anyone know a "stop the freakin rain already I need to test my Mashie" dance?

WR is the only one that has his. Rest of us are still waiting, should be here tomorrow or thursday.

Good to hear. Hope the weathers nice and you all can get out with them.

Would one of our testers be kind enough to take a picture of how the club looks at address? I know it sounds a little odd but a first person point of view, maybe with the ball or a target line alignment to see the offset and how the club sets up would be very, very cool!

Would one of our testers be kind enough to take a picture of how the club looks at address? I know it sounds a little odd but a first person point of view, maybe with the ball or a target line alignment to see the offset and how the club sets up would be very, very cool!

sure thing. i'll take slews of pics when i get mine.

Yup, sure will.

This is zoomed, but does give you setup at least. Its from the original Mashie thread.

1046679791_dWSpd-L-1.jpg

This is zoomed, but does give you setup at least. Its from the original Mashie thread.

]

Thanks JB, I completely forgot about the pictures in that thread :doh:

With that said if any of our testers want to post similar pics I would be grateful.

Thanks JB, I completely forgot about the pictures in that thread :doh:

With that said if Bridges, or any other tester, wants to post similar pics I would be grateful.

I will try to get one for you.

Also if anyone wants to know anything particular with how the club performs in a certain way, let me know and I will try to hit the shot for you and share my findings with you.

Back