Holiday Cheer Day 9 - Adams 9064LS Driver

Just under 4 hours to go!!

Just thought I would let Santa know - NO FLAMES IN THE FIREPLACE TONITE IF YA GET MY DRIFT!!!! :angel:

Sorry guys, Santa already texted me and said I get this. There is really no point on checking who's gonna win...

Beautiful driver 8.5* stiff shaft, you'd better be a serious golfer to hit this puppy!

I might, might be able to handle the stiff shaft but I've hit a 9.5 before and coming from 10.5, that seemed low. 8.5 might be a little to low. It would be neat to try it though.
Beautiful driver 8.5* stiff shaft, you'd better be a serious golfer to hit this puppy!

Good luck to all tonight and may Santa leave you a nice hot driver :present::thumb:

These contests are just great..."THP, making 8PM relevant again" :act-up:

i hope this is the driver ryan moore puts into play this year, then i really, really want it. he's such a trend setter!! this driver looks awesome in person if you haven't seen it yet. i don't think 8.5* is too bad, particularly with this driver. even with a 9.5* stiff flex i was launching it good and high.

Is that for real, or just wishful thinking? 8.5* would be a handful for most golfers, I know I don't have the club speed to use it.

Is that for real, or just wishful thinking? 8.5* would be a handful for most golfers, I know I don't have the club speed to use it.

I don't either, but 8.5* stiff shaft was on the homepage description of this driver. Also right handed too. Unless I'm mistaken that is what you get if you win it.

I don't either, but 8.5* stiff shaft was on the homepage description of this driver. Also right handed too. Unless I'm mistaken that is what you get if you win it.

I'm sure you get to pick what you want. Especially since the picture is a 9.5 degree.

I have swung and old 8.5 ping, stiff shafted. I would either knock the p*** out of it or shank it. Not the most forgiving thing ever... But I had plenty of ss for it.

I played a 9.5 for a long time and now a 10.5 is more suited for my swing speed. I have a friend who is a 1 handicapper who loves the Adams driver. He has 9.5 in his bag and crushes it.

Its almost time :D

getting close, good luck everyone!!

After reading BT's reply, I went to the homepage description and he is 100% correct, the wording underneath the picture says it is a 8.5* stiff shaft driver. I am in agreement with BT, you will probably receive the driver listed on the home page. I know most of us here would be unable to use that loft, so I am hoping that Adams will allow the winner to chose, I would hate to see someone get a prize they absolutely could not put in the bag.
I'm sure you get to pick what you want. Especially since the picture is a 9.5 degree.

Its okay, they can hand the 8.5* stiff to anybody here a long as it is me.
After reading BT's reply, I went to the homepage description and he is 100% correct, the wording underneath the picture says it is a 8.5* stiff shaft driver. I am in agreement with BT, you will probably receive the driver listed on the home page. I know most of us here would be unable to use that loft, so I am hoping that Adams will allow the winner to chose, I would hate to see someone get a prize they absolutely could not put in the bag.

Like I said, I'm sure the winner will be able to pick what they want. The picture is a 9.5 degree not an 8.5 also. I know what it says, just don't think it's correct.

LOL, I like your spirit! Good luck to all, and thanks to Adams and THP for giving us the chance to win a great driver.
Its okay, they can hand the 8.5* stiff to anybody here a long as it is me.

Good luck everyone..awesome prize tonight.

Finally I am home from work in time to wait for the winner to be named. Good luck to everyone.

Back