Dustin Johnson's TaylorMade Cap

Just saw it on the Adidas Golf FB page that the hat isn't available to the public yet but he says it will be soon.

well, if they get asked that a lot, why not sell the dang thing?

They would just come out with a new model is 6 weeks anyways.

I actually saw this hat at Golf Galaxy today, I was a little shocked since I searched for it all last summer, don't see it online yet though. All they had was s/m or I would have bought it, too bad I have a huge dome...

I actually saw this hat at Golf Galaxy today, I was a little shocked since I searched for it all last summer, don't see it online yet though. All they had was s/m or I would have bought it, too bad I have a huge dome...

You sure it was the same hat? It hasnt been released yet, so not sure how they would have it already. But if it is thats cool you found one.

Wait, do you know when it will be released? This is one I really want.
You sure it was the same hat? It hasnt been released yet, so not sure how they would have it already. But if it is thats cool you found one.

DJ's hat hasn't been released yet. It says R9 on the left side, Burner on the right side, PentaTp on the left side of the bill, and the T logo on the back of the fitted hat. Here is a video of him from a week ago or so saying it's not available yet but will be soon.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10100189823778507&oid=119500444664&comments

It's at the end of the video.

I have been wanting this hat for a while...

DJ's hat hasn't been released yet. It says R9 on the left side, Burner on the right side, PentaTp on the left side of the bill, and the T logo on the back of the fitted hat. Here is a video of him from a week ago or so saying it's not available yet but will be soon.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10100189823778507&oid=119500444664&comments

It's at the end of the video.

I have been wanting this hat for a while...

Anything about different colors? Black to be more specific.

Anything about different colors? Black to be more specific.

I would have to imagine they will bring it out in several colors. I would guess at least white, black, red, dark blue. I always have black hats so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Actually wait a minute, it doesn't make sense that they would release this hat when the R9 line is about to be obsolete, (when R11 launches). I was told by TM that the R9 and R9 460 drivers aren't in production anymore, I wonder about the R9 Supertri? I would think that it could sustain another season of sales as the less expensive little brother to the R11.

I think I'm just going to go with the fitted one on tgw. It looks close enough for me and says penta

Hey All- I checked with my husband - he said the DJ hat is set to be released on Mar 15th. Sometimes they come early, but that's when the pre-booking shipment said it'll go out. If you're interested, I can find out what colors too. But he's outside right now, trying to check on the roof (which is leaking from our crazy S. Cal rains).

Hey All- I checked with my husband - he said the DJ hat is set to be released on Mar 15th. Sometimes they come early, but that's when the pre-booking shipment said it'll go out. If you're interested, I can find out what colors too. But he's outside right now, trying to check on the roof (which is leaking from our crazy S. Cal rains).

Awesome, thank you! Ya if you dont mind, check and see which colors will be available. Let him fix the roof first though lol

Our roof is still leaky (blech!) but here's the info: it will come in white and black, fitted (S/M or L/XL). It will not be a New Era hat, but TMax Gear will be making/issuing them. I'll let u know if we get them early or if the release date changes. My husband also thinks they're going to be hot sellers.

It's hard to mistake that brim considering it was the only hat like it in their selection but i could be wrong. If it's not then it is as close as I have ever seen it, i'll be out there again today and I'll take some pictures.

Our roof is still leaky (blech!) but here's the info: it will come in white and black, fitted (S/M or L/XL). It will not be a New Era hat, but TMax Gear will be making/issuing them. I'll let u know if we get them early or if the release date changes. My husband also thinks they're going to be hot sellers.

Thank you for the info! I will definitely be buying a black one from yall. let me know when you get them in!

yes, TY!

That is a nice hat, and I'll pick one up if I can't find a Burner 2.0 hat. Been wanting that (if they even make one) since I got my irons.

I too have been wanting this hat for a while. I see one has popped up on ebay. It's up to $50 with 4 hours left. That's a little ridiculous for a hat that will be out in a few weeks. I just wish new era was going to make these hats. I have one of the tour ag penta/r9 hats made by t-max gear and the fitting is a little off. Nothing beats the fitting/comfort of the titleist half mesh flex fit hats, imo. I do have a watermelon for a head, though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120666568138&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Back