It's Starting to Smell Like Christmas

Esox

Reaction score
Handicap
Mrs. Esox and Junior Lancer have been baking cookies all morning. About 15 dozen. They are cleaning the kitchen, then it's my turn. By 6:00 it should smell like goat cheese baked with tomato basil sauce, crab pot pies, spicy grilled shrimp, roasted fingerling potatoes with garlic, rosemary, and thyme, sauteed carrots with brown sugar, and roasted beef tenderloin with shallot red wine sauce.

Tomorrow my in-laws house should smell like roasted turkey and all the fixings. Sunday my Sister's house should smell the same.

I love the smells of Christmas.

Kevin

We will be hamming it up tonight with various casseroles Yay!

I love the smell of a good spiced ale. Thats about the only thing that I associate with christmas! I do have another christmas scent story, but it involves my late grandfather and an enema... I don't know what more I need to say about that one.

Mmmmm Cookies. They need to invent a scratch and sniff for computers so we can really smell it!

Nothing like the smell of turkey, stuffing and cookies to get someone into the Christmas spirit

I bet your house smells fantastic Kevin. Merry Christmas!

It does smell good. :)

By the way...when is Mrs. Esox going to let you call her by her first name?

i hope the esox clan has a killer christmas eve! i'd by lying if i said i didn't want to eat what you've prepared!

i'm with you brother, love the smells of christmas.

Back