Happy Holidays To Someone Special

I have a very heavy foot so for that reason alone I decided on the 25 instead of the 37. The only difference is horse power and a few sport options that I wasn't interested in. I really liked the speed of the 37 but that just spelled trouble for me.

You got that right. We got her the Journey edition that has every feature she would want.

We would hate to see THP go bankrupt over speeding tickets, GG. Just a reminder...
I have a very heavy foot so for that reason alone I decided on the 25 instead of the 37. The only difference is horse power and a few sport options that I wasn't interested in. I really liked the speed of the 37 but that just spelled trouble for me.

Very nice car! Way to go GG!

There is a nice, deserted mile long straight of country road out by my house. Whoo boy...
esepcially on a two lane road in the desert with no one around, sun roof open , radio cranked and foot near the floor!!

Congrats GG!!! Way to go JB! A very wnderful gift and I hope she was floored when she saw it. What a suprise. I love it.

I know that's why I went for the less power. It's just so much more fun to drive fast.

http://www.drivepetty.com/

They have one at Daytona and one at Orlando. There's one at Homestead too but that's the one that's the farthest away from you guys! A friend of mine did the one at Kansas Speedway. Totally loved it!

They have Ride options and Drive options. Reserve her speeding for the track! hahaha

top-logo.jpg

Spoiler
Right about now JB is going to tell me to stop encouraging her!

wow JB! She must be something! Cant wait to meet ya both. Great looking car!

Tomorrow is the day we turn that pearl white into a glowing finish. One layer of FMJ followed by a nice Pinnacle Carnuba finish.

wow that is a great gift. I wonder how many staff bags filled with test equipment you can fit in it!

Wow! Awesome move by jb!

Wow, I guess I4 is gonna look and feel a lot nicer to drive on now. Congrats GG!

You have set the bar really high for next year. Congrats!

Awwwwwwwwww dude that was a super nice gift :thumb: GolferGal will look sharp driving that beauty. She is a wonderful lady and a classy one to boot. Congrats on a superb present for a wonderful person :clapp:. Yo don't have to be around GG much, to feel the geniune person she is. JB congrats to ya buddy. You got great taste and a warm heart:love: for your sweety . You did great man.

Holy Crap!! That is a nice car and an even nicer color for it and could not go to a nicer person!! Congrats on the new ride GG! I've got an 07 Nissan Altima and love it. The Infinitis are the next step up and they are a really nice car. Congrats again GG!! You deserve it!

Thank you all so much for the warm words. This has definitely been a holiday season I will never forget. I am SO excited about my new car. The coolest part is the camera in the back and the alignment aids to help me back into a space. Who knows maybe I can learn to parallel park ha!

Alignment aids help us all GG lol. Good on ya.
Thank you all so much for the warm words. This has definitely been a holiday season I will never forget. I am SO excited about my new car. The coolest part is the camera in the back and the alignment aids to help me back into a space. Who knows maybe I can learn to parallel park ha!

Sweeeet ride GG! Now all you need is a big pair of sunglasses (if they are still IN) and TMZ will chasing you around!

Oh ya, good job JB!

Back