Holiday Cheer Day 16 – Cobra 2011 Product Pre-Release

Wow! Somones buddies are gonna be jealous!!
Great Prize

Best and most interesting prize so far! Thanks so much for letting us have some hope to win something for free and with decent odds!

Cobra rocks! This would be un-real to win.

So many fine products to choose from, it will be a difficult choice for the winner. Good luck to all.

Fantastic....thanks THP and Cobra !!

Very cool prize!

Outstanding prize! Way to go THP and Cobra!

Would love to win this one! Thanks THP and Cobra.

Awesome prize! Looks like there will be one person not posting in the winners thread for a while. Good luck everybody!

not sure if it's been asked, or not so pardon me for thread skimming haha

When it says you can pick a product from the 2011 catalog does that include an iron set?

Yes...

what a great contest...looking forward to it. Might even kick me off my Cleveland habit. Maybe not!

Oh great, It is time for some 2011 new gear.

Any guesses on what's in the mystery catalog? The S3/S3 Max driver and irons for sure, they are already being reviewed in the UK, a ZL Iron series maybe or an updated ZL Driver? The Rail hybrids are pretty new so maybe no update there. Or maybe there is something brand brand new to kick off the Puma/Cobra partnership?

A huge Thank You goes out to THP & Cobra Golf for this exciting opportunity to game a pre released product! How cool would that be :blob:,,, to be the first golfer to game a new snake:golf2:

Any guesses on what's in the mystery catalog? The S3/S3 Max driver and irons for sure, they are already being reviewed in the UK, a ZL Iron series maybe or an updated ZL Driver? The Rail hybrids are pretty new so maybe no update there. Or maybe there is something brand brand new to kick off the Puma/Cobra partnership?

Post edited. We do NOT break embargo dates here.

Great one! It is always great to win pre-release gear!

Post edited. We do NOT break embargo dates here.

Ummm... that was a Cobra authorized preview with a Cobra rep present. So how exacly is that breaking an embargo? Sorry, just not clear on what the issue was.

Ummm... that was a Cobra authorized preview with a Cobra rep present. So how exacly is that breaking an embargo? Sorry, just not clear on what the issue was.

Because they asked specifically NOT to have pictures shown of the 2011 equipment. As we stated in the original contest post!

JB, how thick is this catalog? This seems very mysterious to me. I wonder if it is like 100 pages thick or like 5 pages.

JB, how thick is this catalog? This seems very mysterious to me. I wonder if it is like 100 pages thick or like 5 pages.

Its more than 5 and less than 100...hehe

I would never break the embargo date! You can bet the farm I wll keep any new products that I had a chance to review or win, TOP SECRET!

Because they asked specifically NOT to have pictures shown of the 2011 equipment. As we stated in the original contest thread!

Ok, no harm intended. I just assumed that if they were already allowing videos and pics of some equipment then there would obviously be no embargo on that equipment. I am sure they have other stuff that is still unseen. I would not have posted unless it was clear that it was Cobra authorized with a Cobra rep present. I guess the broke thier own embargo!

Again very sorry! But very excited about the new Cobra line!

Its more than 5 and less than 100...hehe

Thanks! Can you just send me a copy after the winner picks their product out! :act-up:

Back