Caption This Contest 1/1/2011

+ freaking 1. grammar is soverrateditsnotfny

This coming from the guy that writes "sessy" and "daddy like" all over the place? :alien:

Last edited:
'' Maybe I should throw some more 12 ounce Guinness curls into my workouts Stevie'' - Tiger Woods

Last edited:
Keep them coming everybody.

The reaction when David Feherty drops his pants to moon Gary McCord.

Tomorrow is the last day to enter this one.

GMAC: Looks like I'll be drinking on Tiger's tab again! Hey Stevie, don mi otro!
TW: This might get expensive...
Stevie: !@#$ Euros... I'll be right there, GMAC

Msrs. McDowell and Williams keep their eye on the ball while Mr. Woods wonder whether Ms. Nordegren could break a car window with that iron.

Last edited:
Stevie: Wow what a shot Greame, hey do you need a new mor buff caddie? Let me get Tiger's black book out and, i will write my number down for you, please save my career ..... please.

Greame: (laughing) No ... i do not like you and, neither does the public besides ... i want my picture taken as much as possible, they all love me.

Tiger: You already have the book out stevie sometimes its like you can read my mind we are the perfect duo. See the hot blonde standing by the cart path on 14 .... go over there and, get her information. Dont forget to tell her not to worry its not what she thinks i really think she could be the one after all i went to rehab ......... i'm cured.

Couldn't really think of anything clever. Maybe next time.

Last day to enter everybody.

We will be announcing the winner shortly.

f5 f5 f5 f5

We will be announcing the winner shortly.

Really! I thought it would be tomorrow at 11.

I would like to thank all of you for putting in great entries against mine. I really worked hard and I am so excited to be the winner! HAHA

Good luck to everybody!

And the winner is:

Coolbreeze

"Chubby leprechaun takes Tiger's pot of gold!"

Good line Cool!

What is the Prize pack?

Congrats CB, excellent caption.

Back