Where to Golf in Orlando?

Staples

Dirtydawg67
Reaction score
Handicap
I will be in Orlando the week of the PGA show and we need some input on courses to play. It will be 3 of us playing. Hcaps range from PGA prof to 10. We plan to play monday/tuesday all day and wednesday afternoon. Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks guys:act-up:

There are hundreds of courses. OCN, Grand Cypress remain two of my favs. There are quite a few course reviews in the forum.

+1 OCN, also Eagle Creek, Harmony Golf Preserve.

Thanks guys. I will check out some reviews. OCN sounds like a good option. That has to be the coolest practice range I have seen...

Thanks guys. I will check out some reviews. OCN sounds like a good option. That has to be the coolest practice range I have seen...

It is where demo day is held for the PGA Show. THP HQ is about 5 minutes from there and its very enjoyable. BOOK VERY EARLY as it will fill up quickly.

Mystic Dunes and Metro West are two to defiantly check out there both really challenging and in great shape right now.

It is where demo day is held for the PGA Show. THP HQ is about 5 minutes from there and its very enjoyable. BOOK VERY EARLY as it will fill up quickly.

Cool. Yeah, we kind of figured every course would fill up quickly so we are trying to make TT's this week. We will be at the show in the new product area. Would love to meet thp crew.

Back