Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to take advantage of this, for someone looking for a 54 or 58* wedge, rock bottom golf has VR forged wedges for 59.99. Unreal price for a great wedge, they even finished second ( I believe) in the latest THP wedge shootout.

Today its aldila nvs wood shafts, 9.50 free shipping on rockbottom golf

That seems like a pretty killer deal, how would you rate it?

A couple of friends have bought Mizuno MX-300 iron sets from Golf Galaxy that are an extra 25% off because of being on clearance.

I have also seen MX-200 and MX-100 sets at Dicks sporting goods that are on sale plus extra 25% off too.

A couple of friends have bought Mizuno MX-300 iron sets from Golf Galaxy that are an extra 25% off because of being on clearance.

I have also seen MX-200 and MX-100 sets at Dicks sporting goods that are on sale plus extra 25% off too.

I used the MX100s for a year and really liked them as a great set of SGI irons

I have been playing the MX 300's for a year and they are definately not SGI irons, they have very little offset and the heads are smaller than your standard GI irons. If anyone in thinking of getting them be sure to read up on them if you are not getting to hit them in person. I was fitted by one of the best fitters in the southeast and that it where I fell. I cannot imagine anything kicking them from my bag for quite a while. I played my last set of irons for 6 years.

Moved to the deal of the day thread.

Rockbottomgolf has Adams Golf- Tom Watson PVD 3-Wedge Set for $68.71, not bad for wedges that retail for more than that each.

Rockbottomgolf has Adams Golf- Tom Watson PVD 3-Wedge Set for $68.71, not bad for wedges that retail for more than that each.

I tried to get these and they were out even though the deal and clock are still up. I little annoying but they usually have them listed at 69.95 anyway. I think the big deal is the free shipping on them.

They do have Nickent 4DX drivers for $49.95, I picked one of those up.

Don't know how big a deal it is but they have Bettinardi putters for $199.00.

Got an email from a place called Naileditgolf.com about TM Raylor Hybirds for $49. No idea how that company is to deal with though....

Bridgestone B330 from Golfballs.com for $26.95, not sure if that is the newest version or not, but at that price everyone using the B330 should check them out.

http://www.golfballs.com/dealaday.aspx

Got an email from a place called Naileditgolf.com about TM Raylor Hybirds for $49. No idea how that company is to deal with though....

And the catch is... "Club is New in factory plastic but has an “ARP” stamp which means it was an overstock item from Taylormade so they do not provide a warranty. We do however offer a full warranty on this product. The club has no defects of blemishes. The headcover is not included or available for purchase."

And the catch is... "Club is New in factory plastic but has an “ARP” stamp which means it was an overstock item from Taylormade so they do not provide a warranty. We do however offer a full warranty on this product. The club has no defects of blemishes. The headcover is not included or available for purchase."

There always seems to be a catch.... I thought about it but prefer not to do business with companies I dont know well

Golfio has Srixon Z Stars two dozen for 49.99

Today's http://naileditgolf.com deal is very tempting. Under $300 for a set of TM burner superlaunch irons.

As a fairly unique set of irons (the way they sit), I would absolutely NEVER buy them online without a fitting unless you were SURE that you are off the rack standard in them. Obviously just my opinion, but we see it with that set quite a bit.

PGA SS has Callaway Jaws wedges for $59.98 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back