THP Poker Chips Round 2 Ordering

so, that is about $1000 Canadian eh?

Just about!! Nah, I kid. Pretty reasonable actually. $20.42 for the 5. So I'm in for $40.84 so far today.

I know, but its too bad really. People will but from the store because they feel they are getting something in return. But the donation button is there(which I cant really be a stickler for because I just donated for the first time myself), and people cant justify it. Regardless of the awesome banter, information, contests and relationships that come of this place.

I do notice a ton more of donor tags though

I just scrolled back 2 pages and every poster has the 2009, 20010, or 2011 Donor tag. I got here less than a month ago and really had no idea what the Donor tag meant until JB posted thanking people for their 2011 donations. I think any hardcore hacker will gladly donate to keep the best site on the interwebs going strong. JMHO

Man do I feel lucky. Was going to give out, but not now. Not at least until after the outing. hehe

But paypal isn't. They are still saying 0.97-0.98 to the dollar.

It's where the banks make their money. What the dollar is trading at and what the bank sells them for isn't the same! You can sell a canadian dollar for 98 cents and buy it back for 1.02 american (roughly) when it's at par

I just scrolled back 2 pages and every poster has the 2011 Donor tag. I got here less than a month ago and really had no idea what the Donor tag meant until JB posted thanking people for their 2011 donations. I think any hardcore hacker will gladly donate to keep the best site on the interwebs going strong. JMHO

Cant disagree with you there.

I dont know how I got one...
I have been working swings and away from my computer from 2:30pm until about 8am the next morning....
Slept in today..got up and lo and behold, 20 minutes into the sale...

I picked up one leaving the rest for the Ebayers...:angel:

Glad you got it, now TC can sleep well today. He was so worried about you. :alien:

I didnt buy 35. I was kidding. trying to scare people into hurrying up and buying

I didnt buy 35. I was kidding. trying to scare people into hurrying up and buying

thus why there is no bread when an impending storm comes...hehehe

Got mine, thanks guys!

Glad you got it, now TC can sleep well today. He was so worried about you. :alien:

yeah, so awesome that he bought ONE! after all that song and dance, ONE poker chip! well done.

Reactions: JB
I guess they dont call him One-T for nothing.

yeah, so awesome that he bought ONE! after all that song and dance, ONE poker chip! well done.

like I said...I wanted to give MORE people a chance to buy them.
I can only show/use ONE at a time....
Just me I guess...

I sure hopes this sells out soon! I would hate to have to buy more.

Got mine! Glad to see Bama got his too.

How many ball markers does a person need? I bought 5 originally with the thought to give 4 of them to my friends who have not joined THP as a form of advertising the site. Then I noticed about the raffle at the outing. Because of that raffle, I bought more today. If I was not going to the outing, I would only still really need just the one.

Reactions: JB
How many ball markers does a person need? I bought 5 originally with the thought to give 4 of them to my friends who have not joined THP as a form of advertising the site. Then I noticed about the raffle at the outing. Because of that raffle, I bought more today. If I was not going to the outing, I would only still really need just the one.

same reason that people have two cars, or 3 wedges or more than one golf hat. i will use one, i will keep one un-used as a collectors item. i will give one to dad, i will keep one for Foster when he gets older. what do you know, there's 4 out of 5 gone. suppose i lose one or dad loses one, then i'll have a spare.

and oh yeah, maybe b/c some were catalysts in having THP order more b/c they missed out and wet the bed over it. has THP sold out of this run? nope! now they're sitting on inventory, again, just like i predicted.

I bought 5 to: 1) support THP 2) have a few extra so I can game one if I choose not have to worry about losing it 3) support THP 4) win a prize at the outing!

Got one! And a Seemore head cover, my first THP stuff...

like I said...I wanted to give MORE people a chance to buy them.
I can only show/use ONE at a time....
Just me I guess...

No I just got one as well. Can't use more than one at a time and I would rather 100 THP'ers got a chip then 20 got 5.

all this talk about only needing/using one, I am gonna use all 5. I will stack them up on the green. hehe. well, after the outting I will do what Rhino was saying, give them to friends. But not til after the outting. I might even give some out AT the outting, for a cig or a beer. I kid

same reason that people have two cars, or 3 wedges or more than one golf hat. i will use one, i will keep one un-used as a collectors item. i will give one to dad, i will keep one for Foster when he gets older. what do you know, there's 4 out of 5 gone. suppose i lose one or dad loses one, then i'll have a spare.

and oh yeah, maybe b/c some were catalysts in having THP order more b/c they missed out and wet the bed over it. has THP sold out of this run? nope! now they're sitting on inventory, again, just like i predicted.

Believe me if THP doesn't sell out today when I get back to the office later I will increase my order to the 5, so that I have some spares and they did everyone a favor by doing a second run of these and they should not be left holding the bag on this.

Back