THP Poker Chips Round 2 Ordering

I feel like this thread has taken a turn for the worse haha

so about those ball markers:D

Exactly. We have the Banter thread for colonoscopies. Let's try to keep this about the poker chips!

We may just sell out by end of today.

It is.

It came down to a decision we had to make and while we want plenty of people to get them, we also do not want to be stuck with inventory. There will be almost 200 chips available come tomorrow morning and we believe that will be plenty to go around.

Oh and let me quote this one too for those who keep asking how many were purchased.

We have had a few more orders trickle in. We have just over 1/4 left.

woohooo....I would love to see them gone by the days end

I'm thinking they should be gone by day's end! Come on THP members!

same reason that people have two cars, or 3 wedges or more than one golf hat. i will use one, i will keep one un-used as a collectors item. i will give one to dad, i will keep one for Foster when he gets older. what do you know, there's 4 out of 5 gone. suppose i lose one or dad loses one, then i'll have a spare.

and oh yeah, maybe b/c some were catalysts in having THP order more b/c they missed out and wet the bed over it. has THP sold out of this run? nope! now they're sitting on inventory, again, just like i predicted.

wow....sold 75% of the inventory in just 3.5hours. How atrocious!!!! I bet a lot of business people selling things would love to sell out 75% of their inventory in just 3.5 hours.
I have a feeling that these will sell out in due time. They are a really good deal at $5 a pop and new members will visit the store and scoop them up....(now..a $40 buckle is a different story)

THP is a great place and I love being a member, but you cant expect them to hit a home run every time they get up to bat. ( a double or triple every now and then seems perfectly acceptable)

and dont worry....as a bed wetter, I will step up, like Cool Breeze, to pick up some more so no one is left holding the bag.....

And dont worry JB, I wont post anymore in this topic......

bama

Reactions: JB
Just think, these will be gone FOREVER once they are gone. The only hope to get one is by the grace of a current THP member who has an extra they may be willing to part with. These particular chips will become exceedingly rare as THP gets bigger and bigger. THP is becoming a major player in the world of golfing news and community.

THP is a great place and I love being a member, but you cant expect them to hit a home run every time they get up to bat. ( a double or triple every now and then seems perfectly acceptable)

and dont worry....as a bed wetter, I will step up, like Cool Breeze, to pick up some more so no one is not left holding the bag.....

And dont worry JB, I wont post anymore in this topic......

bama

I never say much in these kind of things (store), but I am going to respond here.

We DID hit a home run with these thanks to some of the wonderful members here. We sold out if you do not remember. Then a few people (YOU) were not happy about it, so WE ordered more to appease them. We are not "a lot of biz owners" and do not make our living based on our store. Hence the reason we ordered a small amount and did a limited edition.

And I agree, you should not post anymore on the topic!

Last edited:
Just think, these will be gone FOREVER once they are gone. The only hope to get one is by the grace of a current THP member who has an extra they may be willing to part with. These particular chips will become exceedingly rare as THP gets bigger and bigger. THP is becoming a major player in the world of golfing news and community.

Then I'm glad I got mine!! These are a true testament to THP and what a unique place it is.

Come one people lets sell out before 8 pm.

I'm cheap I only got one, I have a "lucky" ball marker and wanted this for a collectible. BUT I also bought my headcover I have been wanting, so figured a poker chip + a THP headcover would even out nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there is a huge chance of this happening. Really appreciate JB and GG putting themselves out there and ordering more for THP members.

I think there is a huge chance of this happening. Really appreciate JB and GG putting themselves out there and ordering more for THP members.

I think so too Yoccos. We have the most amazing community in the world and go to bed each night thankful that we can be surrounded by such awesome people. We get to chat with them during the day, hang out with them at our outing each year, and watch a community grow like this one has.

I just hope they sell out today sometime, seeing how 11:05 EST has come and gone!

And to think I felt bad that I ordered ten of these the first time around.

Absolutely!! It was so awesome that they decided to give us another chance. I was really bummed out that I missed the first round, but so excited when they came back. I really wanted these as they looked awesome (thanks Seth!), and were definitely a collectable item. I'm so glad we got another shot, thanks so much JB and GG! Win-win for us the members and for THP as they get another sell-out. Keep the orders coming!

I'm glad JB and GG decided to reorder some of these

Hey I ordered 10 today. I think the evening shift of THP'ers will take us over the top.

Back