Hyundai Tournament of Champions [Spoilers]

I'm in 92nd place in the Fantasy League. The lowest I've seen so far!

I'm down to 20th....

Bubba's picking up steam!

My slide continues!! Down to 23rd.....

Up to 26! this is making the day go by a lot quicker!

101st now. On the bright side I'm doing better than JB. haha

I have never played the Plantation course, but Kapalua is an absolutely place in the world.

I have never played the Plantation course, but Kapalua is an absolutely place in the world.

I've played the Plantation course dozens of times.

On Links 2003.

You know its day one dude. Can you keep this up for all four days?

Absolutely!! :act-up:

Don't worry, I don't expect to do all that well for the long run. I usually have bad luck making picks. Maybe this is the turn around? Who knows, but when you're up, you have to celebrate! And of course complain when you're down! :D

It looks amazing over there. I would love to be able to take a trip to Hawaii and play golf. I hope JB is reading this thread. *wink wink*

Ive been once and all Im going to say is WIND. And lots of it.

Paging that Fargo sounding dude. Where is that lock Jason Day right now?

Anyone know what version of Burner 2.0's Camilo Villegas is playing?

Up to 12th!! All my guys are under par.... except DJ.

blatant post count boosting....lol

Absolutely!! :act-up:

Don't worry, I don't expect to do all that well for the long run. I usually have bad luck making picks. Maybe this is the turn around? Who knows, but when you're up, you have to celebrate! And of course complain when you're down! :D

You know its day one dude. Can you keep this up for all four days?

Bubba's bogey, takes me to 13th. I hate bogeys!! :D

It looks amazing over there. I would love to be able to take a trip to Hawaii and play golf. I hope JB is reading this thread. *wink wink*

The Bay Course at Kapalua was actually reasonablely priced. It is $138 for 18 for tee times after 1 pm. March is the month of the year to be there. That is whale season.

I bet that's a fun sight while playing golf.

Also, thank you Jason Day and Ernie Els for making birdies.

The Bay Course at Kapalua was actually reasonablely priced. It is $138 for 18 for tee times after 1 pm. March is the month of the year to be there. That is whale season.

Who's the caddy with the pointed yellow elf shoes? The player is wearing a blue shirt and I think he's with Stricker. Liz spotted him and I just got to see the shoes, lol.

Must not have been with Stricker, I'm sure it wasn't Dustin's caddy.

Back