THP Poker Chips Round 2 Ordering

Are we getting close to selling out on these? If not I will change my order from 1 to 5.

WWWHHHHHATTT!!!! I don't even think we will make it to 8!

Glad to see these are moving and JB and GG are not having to deal with excess inventory.

Only 2 1/2 orders remaining. Awesome!

What does 2 1/2 orders mean?

2 orders of 5 and one order of 3. I was trying to express the limited number left. I hope you got yours CL. See you in May.

Glad to see these are moving and JB and GG are not having to deal with excess inventory.

it certainly wasn't 10 minutes and thanks to the encouragement from a few guys here, yes, they are all gone. good job to those of you who were keeping this one up and running. i'm glad they've sold, i was not optimistic that they would've so quickly.

C'mon TC , alot of people wanted them, they just could not all be here at a certain time. Have faith in your THP family!!

Excellent! Congrats to THP. And before our 8pm deadline.

2 orders of 5 and one order of 3. I was trying to express the limited number left. I hope you got yours CL. See you in May.

Got mine at about 11:00:22am lol. And yes you will!! Can't wait to meet you

C'mon TC , alot of people wanted them, they just could not all be here at a certain time. Have faith in your THP family!!

since when did you become bama's bodyguard anyway? i'm done with all this stuff, it's annoying me.

Gone in 8 hours. Way to go us! Not many things sell out in less than half a day.

TapaTalking while driving. I swear it's safe. Oh cra...

WOW CL. You must have been the first order today.

since when did you become bama's bodyguard anyway? i'm done with all this stuff, it's annoying me.

what did I say that had anything to do with Bama? I was not referrng to him at all, I was referring to your negative attitude on whether the second batch would sell. That was all!! You have an issue with Bama that is your thing.. not mine!

Reactions: JB
I have asked three times now! ENOUGH! Next time people are getting sent away for a few days.

I have asked three times now! ENOUGH! Next time people are getting sent away for a few days.

sorry dude. perhaps i need a little break any-who.

I have received a few private messages asking if we still have 11 left. The answer is yes. However, I please ask that unless you are planning to buy the poker chips for yourself because you haven't had a chance to purchase them yet please wait and allow the people who didn't get them yet to have a chance to purchase them. I would love to allow everyone the chance to get the poker chips on their own. Thanks!

I will state here publicly, if you cannot get rid of the extra 11 I want to purchase them. Give others as much time as you want, if they don't move then I will purchase them.

Back