Hyundai Tournament of Champions [Spoilers]

Must not have been with Stricker, I'm sure it wasn't Dustin's caddy.

I'd help you out Duey, but unfortunately, I'm not watching at the moment!

It looks amazing over there. I would love to be able to take a trip to Hawaii and play golf. I hope JB is reading this thread. *wink wink*

After seeing that christmas gift I would keep throwing those hints out lol!

Whoa, I just leapfrogged over a bunch of you losers! 26th place hahahaha.

For now. Soon I will be a loser again!

I'd help you out Duey, but unfortunately, I'm not watching at the moment!

Thanks 9i, I keep looking for him but cant find him again, lol

Who's the caddy with the pointed yellow elf shoes? The player is wearing a blue shirt and I think he's with Stricker. Liz spotted him and I just got to see the shoes, lol.

DJ is playing with strick but i don't see the shoes liz is referring to.

and yes, strick is rocking khaki's again! nice to see camilo showing up, ironically he kicked the cobras out of the bag, lol

DJ is playing with strick but i don't see the shoes liz is referring to.

and yes, strick is rocking khaki's again! nice to see camilo showing up, ironically he kicked the cobras out of the bag, lol

Yeah, I had Camilo starting out, along with IJP and pulled both. Camilo just didn't do it for me and IJP is just a mamma's boy.

For as much as I hate not being able to check leader board updates during the day at work I sure love the live coverage in prime time. Man I missed watching real golf, it seems like ages ago that we had it!!

Back to reality: 50th place.

the "G'' vision feature is awesome! loving that!

nice to see big carl pettersson playing well. for some reason i've always liked him, as an unathletic individual, he gives me hope.

For as much as I hate not being able to check leader board updates during the day at work I sure love the live coverage in prime time. Man I missed watching real golf, it seems like ages ago that we had it!!

... +1

Who plays the shorter putter? Garrigus or Spank?

garrigus i think. how does the guy's back not ache after putting? it's the oddest thing.

rocco played well today. must've been the dick's sponsorship.

His just probably looks shorter because he's taller. :D

The dude can drive it 400 yards, he can putt with a toothpick and no one would care. Besides chicks dig the long ball.

18th place for me! almost on the front page! woo hooo

Team TC is just out of the top 10! And I think Half Baked has been in first place every time I've looked!

How about Camilo with the three chip!

Did you see Bubba's second at 18? Freakin crazy!!

Freak of nature!!!!!

Freak of nature!!!!!

Bubba Watson is a freak of nature. He hit driver 305 off the deck to reach the green in 2!!!!!!

WOW....

Driver off the deck, with shape and control. They don't even play the same game I do

or the same equipment as me either

hell of a shot

WOW....

Driver off the deck, with shape and control. They don't even play the same game I do

He carved that all the way up. Incredible shot. It is so crazy what he does!

Back