How many clubs do you own?

Oh God...I really don't like this thread. I still have a full set of Big Bertha everything Driver through Tuttle putter. The iron set has graphite shafts. I am not counting any of that stuff because it is 15-16 years old and it just sits in my basement. So not counting any of that:

5 Drivers
2 Fairway Woods
1 Hybrid
2.5 sets of irons
6 wedges
4 putters

I have gotten a whole bunch stronger physically in the last few months and have had to revamp a lotta stuff. It does not take much time if you are diligent about changing your physical specs to turn a bunch of stuff obsolete.

I prefer to think of it as just renting clubs :D

Err Umm...off the top of my head

6 Drivers
8 FW
6 Hybrids
5 Sets of Irons (4 3-P 1 2-P)
15 Wedges
7 Putters
That would be 83+

:secret: I think I may need help :secret:

Thank you C_ault. I feel much better now.

I am dumbfounded. Where do you keep them all???
I prefer to think of it as just renting clubs :D

Err Umm...off the top of my head

6 Drivers
8 FW
6 Hybrids
5 Sets of Irons (4 3-P 1 2-P)
15 Wedges
7 Putters
That would be 83+

:secret: I think I may need help :secret:

I only have a couple extra hybrids, one 3W and a driver.

Right now I'm down to what's listed in my sig. I just gave away my old set of irons and a TaylorMade Burner driver to a friend (upgrading him from an ancient department-store set), and sold off all my older clubs at a garage sale when we sold our house and moved last year. I've been through the "gear collector" phase too many times (in golf as well as other hobbies) and am trying to avoid going down that road again!

...then again, it is nice to have a backup/"guest" set of clubs handy....hmmmmm.....

I am dumbfounded. Where do you keep them all???

Well, there a some in the living room, some in the dining room, some out in the garage, some in my parent's kitchen (unless I moved them downstairs yesterday) and the rest in my parent's basement. I feel bad for my mom since I think my dad has more clubs lying around their house.

I really do plan on selling a bunch of stuff and also want to donate some of it to the First Tee here. I called them last week but no answer and the voice mail was just a generic recording so I didn't leave a message. I'll have to look again at their site and see if there is an email address, they may be closed for the winter though.

3 bags
3 drivers
6 putters
2 full sets of irons one ping eye2 one set cobra pro mbs
two sets of sonar tec fairway woods
set of taylor made y cutter wedges
anything is for sale

hmmmi have 1 driver, 3 wood, 5 wood, 3hybrid, 1 set of irons 4-9, a pw, 1 sw and 1 putter
so 13 clubs

Less then 25 total. My regular bag of 14 clubs plus a couple extra drivers, 5 or 6 wedges in lofts different then whats in my bag and one 18 degree hybrid that I use in place of my 20 degree on some courses. I have a Ping Craz-e putter without a shaft sitting around also.

I have no idea. I have in the garage a box full of 3 sets of iron heads, as well as about 8-10 wedge heads and a half dozen driver heads. Also I have 3 drivers, two fairwaly woods in addition to my everyday set of clubs. In the crawl space above the garage I have about 6 boxes full of probably 50-60 iron and graphite shafts + several boxes of misc. clubs no longer in use. I usually don't sell clubs I no longer use I just retire them. If I have a nice set of irons that I no longer use I sometimes give them to the local junior program for their use.

None, my clubs own me every time I take one out of the bag.:D
owned.gif

The set below + 2 wedges and 1 putter.

Needing a new driver and 3 wood. And of course my hybrids are scared of the possible Mashie invasion.

Thanks for the thread, it may have been a kick in the butt I needed.
Dropped a set of irons off at a charity, listed 2 putters and a set of iron shafts on ebay, and got another putter ready to list. That should drop me below 80 :D

Now, if THP can do 365 days of holiday cheer I can keep from buying too much more :D

I'll need to go check. I know Jacqui has mentioned "How many sets do we need, there's only two of us."

From memory... 68 individual clubs including 4 sets of irons. I'm sure I'm forgetting one or two.

hmmm...this could be tough...

1 set of ping eye 2's, 1 set of ping i10's, 1 set of ping i15's, 1 set of callaway x22's, 1 set of mizuno mpiforget the number.
1 titleist 905r, 1 titleist 905t, 1 ping g10 driver, 1 callaway diablo edge tour driver
2 titliest 906f2 fwy's, 2 diablo edge tour fwy's
2 titleist 90s0mething hybrids, 2 ping g10 hybrids, 2 callaway diablo edge tour hybrids, 1 taylormade raylor
8 callaway xforged wedges, 3 mizuno wedges, 3 ping tours wedges, 3 ping eye2 wedges, 2 taylormade wedges, 2 vokey wedges
1 scotty cameron putter, 1 odyssey black series putter, 1 random mix of putters that i can't remember....maybe a fang...and a 2-ball....4 or 5 more.

1 staff bag, 4 carry bags.

on the way....driver, 2 fwys, 2 hybrids, 3 wedges, 1 putter, 1 staff bag.

o dear lets see, I keep saying I'm going to ebay a few things, bt hasn't happen yet.

3 Drivers (9032LS, 905T, 907D1)
3 fairways (9032-3w, 9032-5w, Cal steelhead)
4 Iron sets 3-PW (new J38s, cobra carbon cb, ss forged, and ole ping isi)
10 wedges ( 3 jaws, 3 adams pug, 2 cg11, 2 ss forged, about 5 ping isi/i2s)
2 putters (ghost, newport 1.5)
3 bags (cleveland cart bag, burton stand, ping stand)
So...40 total
I really need to sell a few >.< On the bright side I have less than my Dad!!!!!

Old thread, I know, but I was feeling bad about having too many clubs. Looks like I'm not alone. Anyway, here goes...

4 full sets...

Set #1
Ping Rapture V2 Driver
Titleist 910 F 3 Wood
Ping G10 Hybrid
Ping Eye 2 Becu 4-W, S&L
Titleist Vokey 60*
Scotty Cameron California Monterey Putter

Set #2
Titeist 905R Driver
Ping Rapture V2 3 Wood
Titleist 585H Hybrid
Ping Eye 2 +no+ 4-W, S&L
Titleist Vokey 60* Wedge
Ping Redwood Anser

Set #3
Ping G15 Driver
Titleist 909F 3 Wood
Ping Rapture V2 Hybrid
Titleist DCI 962 4-P
Ping Eye 2 S Wedge
Titleist Vokey 54* & 60* Wedges
Ping Redwood Zing Putter

Set #4
Titleist 909D2 Driver
Ping G15 3 Wood
Titleist 909H Hybrid
Mizuno MP 60 4-P
Ping Eye 2 BeCu S Wedge
Titleist Vokey 54* & 60* Wedges
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Laguna 1.5

Plus, I have 4 more putter at my office (Ping Anser Mang Brz / SC Pro Plat Mill Spec / Ping Zing Mang Brz / SC Pro Plat Laguna)

Whew!

haha I love that OEM never did comment on this thread..

I have been working on a winter/cold weather set, so here goes:

1 - Driver
2 - 3woods
1 - 5wood
2 - Hybrids (20, 21)
2 - iron sets (one shaftless set)
3 - wedge sets (2 - 52/56, 1 - 50, 54)
2 - Putters

Wow Slimeberry, that is quite the collection - I see you like your vintage titleist clubs!

I own 14 clubs... and one of them is a backup/reserve for later on in life!

26 clubs........including 7 putters

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

14 clubs. Just look at my sig. I would have 2 sets of irons. However, the reighn of the MX-300's ended with my Z-Stars and a good friend didn't have the money for a set of irons. So in my most gracious of moments, I gave my old irons away. I almost shed a tear!!!

Serious golfers use Tapatalk.

haha I love that OEM never did comment on this thread..

I have been working on a winter/cold weather set, so here goes:

1 - Driver
2 - 3woods
1 - 5wood
2 - Hybrids (20, 21)
2 - iron sets (one shaftless set)
3 - wedge sets (2 - 52/56, 1 - 50, 54)
2 - Putters

His comment would've been... It's easier to list what I don't have or have owned.

I have 2 full sets, extra putter and wedges. Plan on letting my lad have the spare set when he is big enough for them.

Back