• TopFlite

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Pinnacle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
Srixon and Nike mostly.. also trying out some Bridgestone

Bridgestone for me. If I had the cash, I would seriously consider the TM Penta, it was such a nice feeling ball, but so expensive!

I have more Bridgestone balls right now than anything so I picked them. I'm not the most brand loyal person.

Bridgestone Yellow E6 for me. Tried them as a result of this forum and online fitting. Love 'em.

I just started playing Top Flite Gamer V2 and with the results I have seen, this will be my ball going forward. Can't beat the price either. My second favorite is the Bridgestone e6.

I went with Srixon. I really love the Tour Yellow.

Noodle L&S, they just feel good to me, and I haven't been playing long enough to be spending $30-$50 a dozen for balls.

Move around from ProV1X, Bridgestone B330 and Srixon Z-Star... If I had to pick just one, I would go with Srixon

same here but I but Bridgestone

Umm. No, not really. I mean, the tour yellow and the e6 are REALLY close in price, but, for me, not in performance.
would you consider the e6 yellow too?

TaylorMade Penta for me.

DSC00212.jpg

Now that "My Number" is back I might have to get some number 4's. it's my lucky number. hehehehe

Bridgestone for me either the RX or the E6. I think Bridgestone offers the best selection and their customer support is beyond compare.

I picked Taylormade. If I could afford to play these every round I would. Love the way the penta TP feels with every club. Unfortunately $46 a dozen doesnt really fit into the budget. I just stocked up on Nike One Tours at the $30/dz price.

were r u from huelsman my wife was a huelsman

Bridgestone B330-S. I was lucky enough to be a tester (thanks THP & Bridgestone) and now I am a believer!

Just received some TaylorMade Burner and Titleist PROV1x balls for Christmas, so I am gonna use the TaylorMade when I anticipate the possibility of losing a ball and a PROV1x when i know I am safe (Titleist balls are so expensive!). If it was not a money thing I would always use a PROV1x, but that is just my opinion and my ball fitting results.

I play whatever I find, as long as the ball is in good shape. I wash them and soak them in OxyClean and they look brand new.

Fuzz. I just like those purty blue eyes they put on every ball.

I usually play Srixon Trispeed . It fits my game but I also like the Srixon Zstar in yellow for visiblity and the Bridgestone B330 -Rx .

Thanks guys for all the votes. We got the info that we needed and will be closing it up. Thanks again.

I have to admit I have never been one of those people that thought the ball would really impact my game. I have always shopped more on price. So I have hit a lot of TopFlites...lol. Which to be honest suit me just fine but they definitely do not hold up well. I got a chance to hit some Callaway Warbirds last year and I really liked the way they felt.

saw its closed - but FWIW - i reguarly play ythe e-6 (i think it helps me hit more fairways) my biggest miss is left. so whether its the ball actually working - or my peace of mind when im on the teebox knowing i have that added help. Who knows.

At the end of the year - someone gave me some of those Titleist NXT - which i liked - i still lose balls - so i get upset when i lose a nice new penta or b-330 rxs. But if im spoiling myself - i buy pentas, or b-330 rxs.

I have seen a lot of people are liking the Srixon Z Stars and oddly enough my local Target had them on sale for $25 so I figured for that price I would try them. I am excited to get out and hit these. Next up to try Bridgestone!

Back