Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can go golfing today but just sitting here waiting for 10am when they are going to announce if there is going to be a shotgun start or not. This frost lately is just killing me, normally its just wet and you can play, but this cold snap here is making me very angry.

well dont warn him... she might come back muahahaaha

So I just found out this guy's a big "winner" so I'm sitting here laughing now.
In my mind, at least 5 steps down from me, and that's not me being cocky!

First post from the iPod touch

New red jacket I got from work should been washed before I wore it in rain. Look down and I have red ring around my khaki pants. LOL

Oops! Hope it comes out of the pants!

Why can't we just get along? Not so much a rant as more a plea... Listening to the AM radio today and its covering the tragedy that took place this weekend.

Snow. Omaha trip is cancelled but I got two appts here in KC for this evening in their place.

Actually that could be a HHJJ since I won't have 8+ hours of driving, plus whatever the snow would have added!

Why can't we just get along? Not so much a rant as more a plea... Listening to the AM radio today and its covering the tragedy that took place this weekend.

Simply put, cause there are assh***s in the world that do stuff like what went down in Tuscon.

Yea, I bet that is getting serious airtime in your area, Yoccos. Really sad deal. Looks like it has more to do with a delusional dude than anything. I'll never understand how a person like that is wired. Feel horrible for all the families affected by it.

Yeah. Just sucks. Really sad too.

It is especially the 9yr old girl. A child who wants to make a change instead of sitting at home playing video games or going out with friends and getting into trouble and her life had to be taken. Very sad indeed. :sad:

Big time. It's crazy how small the world gets when something like this happens. When they mention the area, roads etc... where this took place and where the suspect lives. Man. My family lives there, friends know those who were hurt... Just a little too small of world right now. I know I'll be looking at people I walk next too on the street a little different for awhile.

Yea, I bet that is getting serious airtime in your area, Yoccos. Really sad deal. Looks like it has more to do with a delusional dude than anything. I'll never understand how a person like that is wired. Feel horrible for all the families affected by it.

I think it is just as important to support somebody who has an opinion that differs from yours. If we all agreed, things would be really boring.

Big +1

You go back to find a post 2 days old just to say +1? I mean come on now, we all know what your referring to about what happened in the belly putter thread yesterday. No need to take little shots at people throughout different threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 hehehe
You go back to find a post 2 days old just to say +1? I mean come on now, we all know what your referring to about what happened in the belly putter thread yesterday. No need to take little shots at people throughout different threads.

There is nothing wrong with having a different opinion and you'll find many of them around here. I think your tone has a ton with how your opinions are received (and how they are judged). Also, building up a bit of social credit always helps too.

Big +1

+1 hehehe
Big +2

There is nothing wrong with having a different opinion and you'll find many of them around here. I think your tone has a ton with how your opinions are received (and how they are judged). Also, building up a bit of social credit always helps too.
Big +3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back