Sony Open - Week 1 of THP Fantasy Golf [Spoilers]

Thats cool, good luck Duffy. (Does he watch the site?)

I cannot answer that because I do not know. But he is a fan of THP and his given us so much insight and been a good friend to us that we will always wish him all the best. Truly one of the good guys.

I cannot answer that because I do not know. But he is a fan of THP and his given us so much insight and been a good friend to us that we will always wish him all the best. Truly one of the good guys.

I've always been a big fan of his. Hope he does well and hope he can make another dinner with THP at the big show.

When did Duffy last play? Seems like its been forever.

When did Duffy last play? Seems like its been forever.

I believe 08 on the PGA Tour. He has played a few events on the Nationwide. He had some rough runs with injuries.

I believe 08 on the PGA Tour. He has played a few events on the Nationwide. He had some rough runs with injuries.

Nagging injuries are the worst =(

Agghhh , I had Ricky B.

Sounds about right. I know its been quite a while. Thats great to hear, I wish him the best and hope he does well.

This is going to be fun! I'll enjoy some good trash talk with Ole Gray and the THP guys who are visiting this weekend. I've never done anything like this and I've never really been big into following golf on TV. This will help me learn more of the players and I look forward to it. I'm depending on odds and good guesses to pull me through at this point.

Finally got my picks in, best of luck everybody!

I picked him as well and had to make a change.

Kinda surprised to see him so far down on the odds. I picked him like monday and had no idea what they were.

The PGA Tour has announced that tee times are already delayed 4 hours today because of all of the rain they have been getting at the course. Rumors are that they might not play at all today due to all of the water that the course has absorbed this week.

Good luck guys!

so I'll be able to watch more live golf after work then? yes!
The PGA Tour has announced that tee times are already delayed 4 hours today because of all of the rain they have been getting at the course. Rumors are that they might not play at all today due to all of the water that the course has absorbed this week.

Today's round has officially been canceled. They are looking at 36 holes on Sunday.

Wow, thanks for the heads up. If they end up with lift, clean and place I wonder if that gives anyone an advantage?

Today's round has officially been canceled. They are looking at 36 holes on Sunday.

They'll be lucky to get 18 in tomorrow too. Forecast is 40% chance of more rain. Bet we go to Monday...

So what GC re-run do we get to see today?

Wow, thanks for the heads up. If they end up with lift, clean and place I wonder if that gives anyone an advantage?

The only way I see it giving an advantage is if someone can't keep the ball in the fairway.

They'll be lucky to get 18 in tomorrow too. Forecast is 40% chance of more rain. Bet we go to Monday...

Kelly Tilghman of the Golf Channel already tweeted that the Golf Channel crew is looking at a Monday finish. If it goes to a Monday finish, that will make things a little interesting for the guys that are also playing in the Bob Hope Classic, because it is a Wednesday start at that tournament. Most likely they'd fly out on Monday night, get to the West Coast early Tuesday morning, wouldn't have much practice before play starts on Wednesday.

Back