FS: TaylorMade Aldila RE AX 60g Regular Flex Shaft with R9 Adapter Tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridges

Reaction score
Handicap
Dont need this anymore so letting it go to fund for other golf things.

Shaft is perfect, no nicks or scratches, grip is about 8.5 out of 10. Its the standard size TM grip that comes on in it from the factory.

$55 Free shipping
Now $40

CONUS ONLY

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

Last edited:
What's your take on the shaft's performance? Good or Bad. I have the same shaft in stiff and can't decide if it's working for me or not.

I dont wanna answer for him, but I think it matters on what you are looking for. How is your ball flight with the current shaft?

What's your take on the shaft's performance? Good or Bad. I have the same shaft in stiff and can't decide if it's working for me or not.

I dont wanna answer for him, but I think it matters on what you are looking for. How is your ball flight with the current shaft?

Exactly.

These shafts came stock in all of the R9 460s I believe. If your looking for a high flight then thats what this shaft is, I just hit the ball to high and im losing distance with this. I need a little bit lower launching shaft for my game. its not a high end shaft by any means at all, just the standard stock shaft that came in my R9. Its also regular flex and I need a stiff flex. Hoped that helped out. Let me know if you have any more questions I will try to help you out best i can.

Agreed. I have the stiff in my R9 460 9.5 and hit it as high as my FT5 Tour 10.5. That said, it's not a bad shaft. Just high launching.

Agreed. I have the stiff in my R9 460 9.5 and hit it as high as my FT5 Tour 10.5. That said, it's not a bad shaft. Just high launching.

Yup, I have 10.5 head so that, high launching shaft, and me just hitting a high ball all together doesnt do to well for me lol

Are you looking at getting a regular flex?

Did ya find another shaft? reason I ask is I have a Montore 65 in a S I took out of my R9 its like new (does have a new GP grip). would be willin to swap. I need a higher launch shaft. I float between R & S on shafts so I think I could work with it.
let me know, bulldog

Did ya find another shaft? reason I ask is I have a Montore 65 in a S I took out of my R9 its like new (does have a new GP grip). would be willin to swap. I need a higher launch shaft. I float between R & S on shafts so I think I could work with it.
let me know, bulldog

Ya I actually have a Motore 65 S on the way to me right now, I traded a wedge for it. So just looking to get rid of this on, if your interested just le tme know. Thanks Bulldog!

Well I'm kind of same deal. I got a Pro Launch Blue (S) in it. also have a Matrix Ozix (S) for it. So this Motore is just layin around, thought I'd ask.
Thanks anyway.

Well I'm kind of same deal. I got a Pro Launch Blue (S) in it. also have a Matrix Ozix (S) for it. So this Motore is just layin around, thought I'd ask.
Thanks anyway.

Ahh ok. No problem!

Price Drop to $40

PM me with questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sold, You can close this one up. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back