Contest - Cleveland Launcher SL290 Driver

Here was mine, just a plain entry, no cowboy boots hanging from golf bag this time haha

To be honest I'm not sure if lighter will be better for my game. I do think it could help out by being able to pick up more club head speed thus producing more distance, and who doesn't like more distance?

Should have added, Chicks dig the long ball at the end. But I forgot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's mine. Now that I'm reading it again, it sounds a bit too advertisement-ish, but oh well...

Light is speed, power, control, comfort, and confidence. Light makes it easier to get the best possible start on every hole. Light will open the door to the best scores of my life, and in turn make the game that much more fun. Light is the future of golf, now.

I think I fixed the facebook fan count... lol. Cool contest, I hope I can think of something decent in time.

Only one day left to enter everybody.

My Entry was:

Going lighter will give me an advantage in my high school golf matches because I
will be able to launch the ball farther and have more short iron and wedge
shots, which are my strong point. Going lighter will also help me to advance
myself towards better golfing experiences.

Mine:

I believe going lighter overall will help my game because the lighter the club is, the faster I will be able to swing it.
Especially with the Miyazaki shaft that oh so many have raved about, this driver looks like a winner to me.

Last day to enter this one.

I have enjoyed reading everyone's entries, thanks to all of you that have shared yours. Good luck everyone!

Here is my entry:

Lighter, it is taking over on tour, it is tour proven, it finding its way into the winner's circle, it is an advancement, it is effective, it is comfortable, and hopefully, it will be in my bag.

Keep them coming everyone!

Entry sent. I went a different direction. 35 words inluding title.

Why lighter is better, by the letters:
Longer drives.
Impress your playing partners.
Generate higher club head speeds.
High-fives after every tee shot.
Tension-free swings.
Enjoy the game more.
Results do not lie.

This one is all locked up, winner will be announced tonight.

Good luck everybody!

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

Cool Entires, I like the one Smallville did a couple posts up. I got mine in at 11:00 or so last night. Does anyone know if this one is actually based on your "50 words" or are all the entries just thrown in a hat?. Anyways, this was my entry.

Cleveland SL290
By: Chris Carmichael

This driver is so light and so fast,
hitting this club would be a blast.
Past my buddies or over a tree,
my club head speed is fast as can be.
Miyazaki shaft to seal the deal,
this lightweight club has such appeal.

Cool Entires, I like the one Smallville did a couple posts up. I got mine in at 11:00 or so last night. Does anyone know if this one is actually based on your "50 words" or are all the entries just thrown in a hat?

After reading some of the 50 word or less entries, I kinda am hoping they just throw them in a hat. Good work folks, my entry pales in comparison. Good luck to all!!!

Cool Entires, I like the one Smallville did a couple posts up. I got mine in at 11:00 or so last night. Does anyone know if this one is actually based on your "50 words" or are all the entries just thrown in a hat?. Anyways, this was my entry.

Cleveland SL290
By: Chris Carmichael

This driver is so light and so fast,
hitting this club would be a blast.
Past my buddies or over a tree,
my club head speed is fast as can be.
Miyazaki shaft to seal the deal,
this lightweight club has such appeal.

The entries are each read, but the winner is chosen at random.

Today is the day! Someone is going to be very happy tonight! Good luck everyone!

thanks for the great contest THP!

Today is the day! Someone is going to be very happy tonight! Good luck everyone!

someone will be very happy tonight. I loved these drivers @ the outing.

I. Can't. Wait.

Too exciting, this one is an awesome one! (just like the rest of them! haha)

Man someone is going to very lucky tonight. Good luck to everyone and thank you again to THP and Cleveland.

This is going to be great!!

Good luck to everybody, I hope the winner finds lots of FW's and gains 20 yards.

I can't wait til 7! or whenever.....LOL Unfortunatly I have to present to my local school board regarding our prom next year....so I won't find out who won until I get back. Congrats in advance to whoever wins! A great prize for that person!

First I heard of this contest. Sorry I missed it. Good luck to those who entered!

Back