New TaylorMade All White Tour Truck

Bridges

Reaction score
Handicap
Just saw this on Facebook.

TMtruck.jpg

The massive brush guard has me confused... do they plan on ramming Callaway trucks?

Thats pretty bad arse looking but I still like last years better. That thing was just MEAN looking. Like it was just looking for some Cobra butt to chew

Sweet looking truck

Now they are ghosting their trucks? Those boys have too much time on their hands, lol.

that's really awesome....man that's a lot of whiteness! but like OEM said last year's version is better I think. the whole black bio hazard / nuclear design? lethal!

That is BA!! I like it.

Strange Coincidence??

Strange Coincidence??

Anyone notice the white planes behind the white truck in the white hangar with white floors owned by the company that makes white drivers, FW, putters and hybrids?

When are they coming out with white irons and wedges???

I bet its a pain to keep clean. Hope its a non glare finish lol

I'm betting a $1 that there are protos at the Show this week. Maybe not all white like the drivers and putters but white accents and black club faces at the very least
Anyone notice the white planes behind the white truck in the white hangar with white floors owned by the company that makes white drivers, FW, putters and hybrids?

When are they coming out with white irons and wedges???

Holy $&%&# ^#&(!!!!!!!! That thing is incredible!!!!!

AWESOME!

I wonder if white wedges would look as cool as the putters and the drivers

I think because of the amount of face that is exposed, it wouldn't really matter. You'd just be staring at a gunmetal face like any dark wedge.
If they did the face white, it'd be wrecked the second you hit out of the rough.

That would be soooooooooooooooooooo BA
I'm betting a $1 that there are protos at the Show this week. Maybe not all white like the drivers and putters but white accents and black club faces at the very least

Very cool, I love the fact that they kept the mad max accessory look but ghosted out most everything else. Looks quite sterile in the white airplane hanger with primarily white airplanes around it!

thats pretty sick looking!

For some reason I don't like it that much. I wish that they had some more color accents on it like the R11. Not a huge red spot though!

Back