K.ROB

Reaction score
Handicap
My family will be heading down to Tucson at the end of March. I have found a few course, but am looking for more of the local type courses with green fees that aren't to crazy.

Any suggestions?

Oh and this isn't my first post by any means. I forgot my password and don't have the email account anymore that this was under.

Thanks

Last edited:
We'll be down there end of March as well :)

We definitely will be playing at Arizona National. Not sure what else though.

I played there the last time I was in Tucson. That is a beautiful and very tough course. Bring some extra balls.

I'm trying to remember of the name of the course they call The Pit. My whole family lives out there. Star Pass is another good one but I think it's a little on the $$$ side. Ill see if I can get some good courses. Bumpif I forget. I'm stuck on Haney Project right now.

Mountain Course at Ventana Canyon is fun, Crooked Tree is a fun course as well

Quarry Pines is a great one. Lots of elevation changes as the description and you definitely want to be accurate. Really fun time. It's known as the Pit to some haha.

I have made a tee time for Quarry Pines and might get a twilight round in at Crooked tree one day.

Any other courses I should check out?

We're also headed to Tucson in a few days as well :clapp: We'll be playing AZ National and Tubac and another course TBN :)

We're also headed to Tucson in a few days as well :clapp: We'll be playing AZ National and Tubac and another course TBN :)

I recommend Star pass or La Paloma Country Club if you are in the Tucson area. I'm not sure if you have to stay at La Paloma Resort to play at the course or not though. Tucson National is also very nice and challenging.

Back