Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever dude, don't diss it til you try it. Remember the sushi?

Yeah I think that stuff gave me the Clamato dude.

Dude, how can you drink a dos equis and not put a lime in it?

But one day, when you wake up and you're hurting, find a beer, take a sip, top off with clamato, proceed to finish, and thank me later.

I swear to God, sometimes I think you're a younger version of me.

Kevin

I swear to God, sometimes I think you're a younger version of me.

Kevin

I have high aspirations my friend.

All the talk in this thread made me call my favorite local Mexican joint and get a reservation. 60oz Dos Equis, here I come. I'll wash that down with 3 tacos (1 steak and 2 pork).

Clamato sounds better if you say is as Clamayto. I got Clamato once. Just had to take some pills and it cleared right up.

Clamato sounds better if you say is as Clamayto. I got Clamato once. Just had to take some pills and it cleared right up.

I think thats Clamatio.

I'm so LOST

Ah, I'm glad to see you remember our talks, OEM.

Sir yes sir! You can teach an old trick new dogs but ...wait.

You are all condiments. You have been chosen.

I never use condiments. Probably why I got Clamato.

geez, we're currently cat sitting for Erin's aunt and when I got home, I can't find the damn thing. I know when I left this morning that it was here b/c it was eating. I'm frantic!

Make squealing noises like a dying mouse and thank me later.

geez, we're currently cat sitting for Erin's aunt and when I got home, I can't find the damn thing. I know when I left this morning that it was here b/c it was eating. I'm frantic!

Find another one at the shelter that looks exactly like it and use it as a substitute until you find the real one. (Sorry for the obscure movie reference)

Make squealing noises like a dying mouse and thank me later.

I have testicles, I can't make those noises.

I have testicles, I can't make those noises.

Hmmmmm. I never thought of that. Got any cat treats? Maybe shake the can or something?

Oooops!

Hmmmmm. I never thought of that. Got any cat treats? Maybe shake the can or something?

dude, I don't own cats. I have a dog. He looks suspicious. I wonder if he killed it or something. The damn thing is just missing. I'm freaking out here. This will be my fault somehow.

this thread has me rolling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back