Farmers Insurance Open [SPOILERS]

I was thinking the same thing, mystery 3rd ball kept showing up.

I like how AK is in the group with Bubba and Vegas... and yet I have seen him hit 1 shot in the last 1 1/2 hours

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

"yeah it's just become the Irish open actually" -David Ferhety

Wow the weather changed on a dime didn't it?

Wonder if this gives Tiger the opening that he needs?

huge putt for par by phil on 15

This is going to get interesting. I think we see a playoff.

This is going to get interesting. I think we see a playoff.

Vegas and Bubba Im thinking.

Wow I thought Vegas left that short and it went way past the whole.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Vegas. I mean the guy gave his umbrella to his family instead of keeping his clubs try.

Nice bubba

Clutch putting from both of those guys. Phil has to throw a dart!

edit: dart thrown!

If Bubba doesn't choke he's got it unless Vegas can pull even. oh wait Phil just got the crowd stirred up! Getting interesting...

Clutch putting from both of those guys. Phil has to throw a dart!

edit: dart thrown!

Well, it wasn't a bulls-eye but it was a trip 20. Now to make that short putt and eagle 18.

After that drive on 18 I have to give this to Bubba.

After that drive on 18 I have to give this to Bubba.

Yeah, he bombed it, gave the club the twirl and said "see ya". He'd have to choke DJ style to lose this one.

Yeah, he bombed it, gave the club the twirl and said "see ya". He'd have to choke DJ style to lose this one.

Am I the only one who likes that pink shaft? I love it.

That R11 commercial makes me want to swallow my large square driver, head-first.

Getting interesting with the birdie by Phil.....

Am I the only one who likes that pink shaft? I love it.

I am red/green color blind so Pink's can mess with me, but yeah, I think it's cool that he's got some flavor on it.

I am red/green color blind so Pink's can mess with me, but yeah, I think it's cool that he's got some flavor on it.

I can see that. I'm starting to think my sons colour blind.

Off topic. I find it interesting that most colorblind people have trouble with red and green yet they make stop lights red, yellow and green.

What do stop lights look like to you?

And what if they turn them sideways?

Log jam at the tee box for phil. Vegas and Watson havn't hit cuz AK is waiting for a ruling. My ruling? AK should have picked up his ball and went home an hour ago.

Edit: VEGAS IN THE WATER wow

People need to figure out something to scream other than "get in the hole " even on teeshots and layups.

Back