JB vs Hanks & P4B

I think the next time you do this JB, you gonna have to make it you vs a two man scramble!

I think the next time you do this JB, you gonna have to make it you vs a two man scramble!

Whatever, I'm gonna work him over like he did poor setho, hanks, and p4b at the show this weekend.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

JB can you just give this man another game so that every thread doesn't somehow turn into a rematch trash talking session.

JB can you just give this man another game so that every thread doesn't somehow turn into a rematch trash talking session.

Ooops! Sorry cool.....you're right though. Nah, he kills me everytime. I beg for mercy. I am glass joe. I have no game. Forget it. I'm done.

Ooops! Sorry cool.....you're right though. Nah, he kills me everytime. I beg for mercy. I am glass joe. I have no game. Forget it. I'm done.

Don't forget it, I'm trying to get you that rematch in a humorous way and you fold like a cheap tent.

Whatever, I'm gonna work him over like he did poor setho, hanks, and p4b at the show this weekend.

The best part of this is TC is flat out a better golfer than me. In fact its not even close. But he gets into a routine with me that kills his game. It involves a lot of laughing, some trash talk on both sides, some more laughing, and then me sinking a putt or something.

He will get his day and I look forward to him beating me by about 10.

Don't forget it, I'm trying to get you that rematch in a humorous way and you fold like a cheap tent.

Yeah....I'm weak! Got nothing.

The best part of this is TC is flat out a better golfer than me. In fact its not even close. But he gets into a routine with me that kills his game. It involves a lot of laughing, some trash talk on both sides, some more laughing, and then me sinking a putt or something.

He will get his day and I look forward to him beating me by about 10.

Reverse psychology!! Get outta here dude.....you got game and you know it. P4B has game and I know that. You got ice coursing thru your veins. The iceman!

Reverse psychology!! Get outta here dude.....you got game and you know it. P4B has game and I know that. You got ice coursing thru your veins. The iceman!

LMAO that is what I am going to start calling him. "Iceman"

If we are taking suggestions about an 18 hole recorded match I would pay to see TC vs JB round 3.

No reverse of anything. YOu are a better golfer than me. Its quite apparent and we both know it. Yes I beat you the two times we have played head to head. One was close going into the final hole and you blew up. The other you blew it off the tee early. It has never been me just outplaying you, because frankly I am just not sure I could. I am steady and when hitting the ball well off the tee I can give myself a fighting chance because I have a decent short game. No blow up holes usually.

But you should beat me and I am sure will beat me. It just has not happened yet.

I hope it happens in the next month or so, I have to take some time off work and I'm thinking of cruising down south. I'd gladly take another arse kicking in exchange for 3-4 days of golf.

I don't know if it's ice or B.S. running thru the mans veins but whatever it was I saw it more than I wanted to this week that's for sure!

I don't know if it's ice or B.S. running thru the mans veins but whatever it was I saw it more than I wanted to this week that's for sure!

ICE!

The Iceman! Dude, I don't know what that makes us, but it's not good, lol

ICE!

The Iceman! Dude, I don't know what that makes us, but it's not good, lol

I suppose that would make one of you Goose and the other Maverick, I'll let you guys figure out who's who. However if a slightly homo erotic shirtless volleyball game breaks out at the outing I might have to leave.

I suppose that would make one of you Goose and the other Maverick, I'll let you guys figure out who's who. However if a slightly homo erotic shirtless volleyball game breaks out at the outing I might have to leave.

I can garauntee you won't see me playing volleyball topless bro. That's not my style.

bottomless like hiphopopotamus?

This thread has turned in a weird direction

It has gotten weird hasn't it? Glad you guys had a great round.

This thread has turned in a weird direction

It has gotten weird hasn't it? Glad you guys had a great round.

Top Gun is never off topic!

It sounds like JB had a heck of a weekend on the course. If nothing else, this tells me how important the short game is, and how much I need to work on it. Last few rounds a small improvement in the shortgame could have saved me 8-10 strokes over the course of the round. Note to self: Work on that.

LOL, Jake had me cracking up on that second vid. Way to BRING it once again, JB. One of my motivators is to get good enough to get the chance to lose a few bucks to you in a straight up match.

LOL, Jake had me cracking up on that second vid. Way to BRING it once again, JB. One of my motivators is to get good enough to get the chance to lose a few bucks to you in a straight up match.

You should have seen me trying to tee off after listening to him do his stand up act.

I would love to get that good as well. Seems like JB can keep it close and then everyone seems to fold like a cheap suit. I would of course fold on the first tee box.

I would love to get that good as well. Seems like JB can keep it close and then everyone seems to fold like a cheap suit. I would of course fold on the first tee box.

I would send a four yard driver into a bush. Oh wait, I already did that lol.

I would send a four yard driver into a bush. Oh wait, I already did that lol.

You are selling yourself way short. That was every bit of 9 yards and that bush was just asking to be hit.

Back