Anyone using NO1 NO1-GRIP?

johndeere10

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone have any feedback on these grips? I have heard about them before with YE Yang and few others players using them but no one I actually know using them. I saw these at PGA Show and they were very tacky but a little soft for my liking. I'm a sucker for lime green and pink and they of course carry a grip like that. I asked to get a sample of one but didn't get one so maybe have to see if I can find them online.

Any feedback on these? Pricing, wear, worth the money?

no1.jpg

pl.jpg

http://www.nowon-no1grip.com/index_e.html

They don't do anything for me, but I'll bet Golf Chick checks out the pink ones!

I use the Nowon Expert No 1 (black). Weight is 50 gr. It is the best grip I´ve ever used. Price is 18$.
You should give it a try.

I used one on my driver, did not like it at all, I prefer the Iomics. The grip seem to slip and I tried to build up a grip and it felt just horrible.

I tried one on my driver and also did not care for it. But I am also in the minority that I dont really care for the Iomics either.

I tried one on my driver and also did not care for it. But I am also in the minority that I dont really care for the Iomics either.

Our only experience with Iomics was a putter grip we got and put on Jacqui's putter. She used it a few rounds and hated it so it got replaced.

NoWon grips are nice, but like the Iomic's a little "pricey".
I have them on my back up set of OnOff Plus' irons.

They aren't as durable as the Iomics, and as someone posted earlier give the sensation of "moving" in your hands.

While the colors aren't as vibrant, you may want to check out the Premio grips.
I have a blue on my driver and blacks on my wedges.
And, they cost about half as much.

JD10 I have the Premio grip just collecting dust if you did want to try it.

Got my sample in today. I think I'm going throw it on my wedge when I regrip my Mashie and 910.

DSCF6051.jpg

JD10 I have the Premio grip just collecting dust if you did want to try it.

I got a sample of the Premio grip and threw it on my 56* wedge. I really like it. Plus they are pretty cheap and I like the lime green.

Went to order a few from NO1 and they want $16 to ship grips UPS Ground from Cali to GA....... :wtf:

Went to order a few from NO1 and they want $16 to ship grips UPS Ground from Cali to GA....... :wtf:

Really not worth it bro, you should try the new golfpride VDR.

Back