John Daly Being John Daly AGAIN!

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It has become near comical if the guy was not such a complete clown. The guy simply cares about nobody but himself and I swear not a month goes by where he is making a fool out of himself again. I long for the days of just drunken arrests, instead we get suing children's charities, making a mockery of tours, etc...

Now its "screw you guys I am taking my ball and going home". Who cares? The guy is not around on the weekend anyway. Either go to Q-school or play your way back in. Enough with the "I deserve it" martyr routine!

http://www.thegolfchannel.com/tour-insider/cut-line-catty-daly-41249/

Hope-less. John Daly has stretched the bounds of reason, and acceptable behavior, chronically in his career, but on Thursday at Torrey Pines he took his self-entitled outlook to a whole new stratosphere.

Following an opening-round 67 that put him in the hunt at Torrey Pines, Daly used the occasion to vent some misplaced venom toward two tournaments that had the audacity to pass on his schtick this year.

“I'll never go back to the (Bob Hope Classic) and I'll never go back to Phoenix, no matter what happens. I won't even send letters anymore. I'm not saying that to ditch the tournaments,” said Daly, who did not get a sponsor exemption into either the Hope or Waste Management Phoenix Open this year.

“I felt like I did my part. It hurt me for those two tournaments not to give me spots. So I'll go to Europe on those weeks.”

Just a thought, but if Daly really wanted to play the Hope and Phoenix he may have given Q-School a try, but then they don’t give exemptions out at the Fall Classic either.

Read this earlier, it's just...pathetic.

Agreed, it is laughable in a sad kind of way now.. What would his chances being of advancing from Q-School?

Just when you think he's hit the bottom, he goes and grabs a shovel and starts digging again. "Hope-less"? Class-less, and that's not just because he won't go to Q-School.

Agreed, it is laughable in a sad kind of way now.. What would his chances being of advancing from Q-School?

He can't put together 4 rounds, nevermind 6.

Just think how many fans he would have if he kept himself away from the microphones.

I'm sure both tourneys are disappointed he won't come. Even though they denied him. And he will most likely never hold a TOUR card again.

John Daly is the only golfer that I openly root for to fail. I can't stand him and his act. He should just move onto his third act which will be Celebrity Rehab.

It is sad to see this guy get air time or print space. He is a worthless sack at this point. He is a two time major winner, but he has not shown that he deserves to be a professional golfer. What is really sad is that he thinks that people are laughing with him, but almost everybody is laughing at him.

JD blocked me on twitter.

@PGA_JohnDaly Read your quote about the Hope/Phoenix. When are you going to learn the world owes you NOTHING. Why don't you earn your card?
@PGA_JohnDaly- Must be tough to have to earn respect instead of living on past glories. Ever heard of QSchool? #Silverplatter #sueschildren

Edit:
Since I am already blocked...

@PGA_JohnDaly I guess blocking someone is your way of saying "I don't want to face the truth"? Public Opinion is good only when it likes me!
@PGA_JohnDaly It's ok though... I'll give you my address so you can sue me and all the charities I represent! Libel or Slander or something!
@PGA_JohnDaly #actslikeachild

Rip into him Rx!!! I like it!

JD is trash and will always be trash. He disappoints me yet again. I wish he'd go play on the Japan tour or somewhere where I don't have to see him anymore.

Man I'm tired of his act. The old John Daly was at least funny, he is now a sad sad case and I would like to see him go away.

Ah well. He is a hopeless case. I am done worrying about this DB. The simple fact is that there are good people in this world, and there are bad people. He exemplifies one side, you can guess which.

It's a sad, sad thing to have so much talent and let 90% of it go to waste. I kept rooting him on until he decided to go after $$ via lawsuit. Obviously, he is in denial about the fact that he has been a "has been" for sometime.
C'mon John, give us all a break! Find another place to play for the rest of the year. you can come back when you grow up.

Oh John.....what are we going to do with you. I know, maybe care even less than we already did.

It's funny to pull him up and watch the banter, I was amazed at all the THP's following him, lol. He's not worth the effort.

He disappointed me by not shooting an 80 this weekend like I had hoped. Though he did come very close on Sunday.

so did Tiger....oops!

JD is just plain sad.....

He disappointed me by not shooting an 80 this weekend like I had hoped. Though he did come very close on Sunday.

I was kinda excited for the guy after he shot a couple good scores. Then he went and opened his mouth about Phoenix and the Hope. I'm so tired of guys complaining about the tour and/or Finchem. Nobody is making these guys play and it is laughable to hear the stuff they complain about. Also I've seen enough of the clown outfit he's wearing. Funny one time, now it's just a tired joke. As far as q school goes I don't care whether he does or doesn't thats his business, but his negative comments will lose the exemptions faster than missed cuts.

I was kinda excited for the guy after he shot a couple good scores. Then he went and opened his mouth about Phoenix and the Hope. I'm so tired of guys complaining about the tour and/or Finchem. Nobody is making these guys play and it is laughable to hear the stuff they complain about. Also I've seen enough of the clown outfit he's wearing. Funny one time, now it's just a tired joke. As far as q school goes I don't care whether he does or doesn't thats his business, but his negative comments will lose the exemptions faster than missed cuts.

There is sooo much truth in that

Man I'm tired of his act. The old John Daly was at least funny, he is now a sad sad case and I would like to see him go away.

Exactly. At this point it is all an act. Half of what he does is just to keep his name in the news so he make a feww bucks wherever possible. He's a tool.

I don't know about you guys but I think he should go back to Q-school. Despite his behavior and all of that aside, I think he could qualify.

He should go back to Arkansas and quit making an @ss of himself.

Wasn't he supposed to using bettanardi this season?

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

That's disgusting. People need to progress through prior mistakes, but he continuously regresses. Classless.

Back