Handicap
3.5 GHIN
1170482179_t9oBU-L-1.jpg

1170478404_ZPLj7-L-1.jpg

1170478561_MidWX-L-1.jpg

1170478726_mFHrf-L-1.jpg

Bob Vokey sharing knowledge...
1170478961_hjMXr-L-1.jpg

http://thehackersparadise.smugmug.c...t-Booth-2011/DSC4013/1170479387_qw3K7-L-1.jpg

1170479822_SWod7-L-1.jpg

1170480231_r9Hzq-L-1.jpg

1170480466_hsMKx-L-1.jpg

1170483037_WSHd8-L-1.jpg

1170483268_bBpwL-L-1.jpg

1170483917_Nroz2-L-1.jpg

1170484164_Q79ws-L-1.jpg

1170484350_LKuxY-L-1.jpg

1170484606_BkJLB-L-1.jpg

1170484808_f4zUh-L-1.jpg

1170485062_orH9e-L-1.jpg

1170485521_zAeV3-L-1.jpg

Its all just ok for me. I'm not a huge fan of their stuff and this all looks exactly the same as the past two years.

Wish I could just grab all those shafts

I think this years driver offering is very interesting...

Its all just ok for me. I'm not a huge fan of their stuff and this all looks exactly the same as the past two years.

The irons basically are

I am ready to try out those new ProV1 lol

Was there not a whole lot of clubs there? Looks like they were promoting everything BUT golf clubs.

Was there not a whole lot of clubs there? Looks like they were promoting everything BUT golf clubs.

They had a lot of clubs there. But they were really focusing on the new balls and the new 910 drivers.

They had a lot of clubs there. But they were really focusing on the new balls and the new 910 drivers.

Do all the Titleist folks wear those white dress coats?

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

evidently it's a tradition of theirs..
Do all the Titleist folks wear those white dress coats?

evidently it's a tradition of theirs..

I thought they looked ridiculous. Wonder where/what that tradition is?

I wonder if they show up with their clubs at demo days wearing that funny white coat? They sure had a lot of shafts out.

I wonder if they show up with their clubs at demo days wearing that funny white coat? They sure had a lot of shafts out.

I bet they do show up in those coats. They earn the right to wear those. It's an honor. Respect.

Dr Tilteist, Dr Titleist...paging Dr Titleist

I bet they do show up in those coats. They earn the right to wear those. It's an honor. Respect.

R - E - S - P - E - C - T. Dont just hit your clubs RESPECT them. Demand RESPECT when you step to the first tee. Its a whole new marketing compagin for big T.

R - E - S - P - E - C - T. Dont just hit your clubs RESPECT them. Demand RESPECT when you step to the first tee. Its a whole new marketing compagin for big T.

So is it safe to say that Titleist has been doing the "white" thing first? Lol

Its so funny about the tradition thing. Because just about every other booth out there refers to them as the dentist office.

So is it safe to say that Titleist has been doing the "white" thing first? Lol

lol time for a whole new thread dude.

Its so funny about the tradition thing. Because just about every other booth out there refers to them as the dentist office.

Now thats funny. Even the other booths were making fun of them. Someone should have brought a basket full of toothbrushes and left it on their counter.

While we're at the mocking, what the fish were those guys thinking at the Morod booth thinking with those pants? Though I wonder what those pants plus the Dentist's jackets would have looked like together :D

My 910 is harumphing at all of you

Back