cj3ap2

Reaction score
Handicap
15ish
evening gents'. i stumbled onto this site from graeme mcdowell's twitter feed and i'm glad i did. i've been searching for an active golf forum to talk golf (particularly discuss tour events, it'll be nice to have a board to go to discuss great shots/gaffs as they happen. over 40 pages on the farmers and 3 already for the waste management; well done, i hope to contribute positively to that. ) and of course just talk golf in general.

i've been golfing for 6 years now, 4 in high school (played on the golf team in high school but that is severly misleading about my game, we can get to that later), took a two years off then jumped back in a year ago (2009). This past summer i became obsessed with the game, golfing every day and after watching the golf channel religiously and dilligently studying all the resources i can i believe i've finally undcovered the fundamental art of the golf swing (i can go into that too) and cannot be more excited for this 5 feet of snow to melt so i can get off of swinging on matts in the garage and get on the course and get some real feedback.
more importantly than that, i wish i could get out so i could work on bunker shots, various chips & pitches and the almighty putter.

anyway, i'm happy i found an active golf forum and i hate all of you that don't have snow and freezing temperature's right now. i apologize for the packers bringing that weather with them to dallas this week

Welcome to THP. YOu can also sign up for our Fantasy Golf and while you are a few weeks late, it wont hurt too much. It adds some excitement each week.

welcome to THP!!! I love following Gmac on twitter and of course @hackersparadise!

I also love that you don't capitalize a thing, I use to do that, for almost 2 years, but then I got reprimanded, lol.

I hope you like the forum and I also love to talk golf. Feel free to browse around the homepage. Check out the THP Radio section and listen to "UP and Down w/Jake & Lefty".....I'm lefty, the better one :)

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THE best golf forum!

:welcome: Hope you enjoy the board!

I also love that you don't capitalize a thing, I use to do that, for almost 2 years, but then I got reprimanded, lol.

Apologies. Normally my grammar is pretty good, I guess i'm just getting lazy; i'm no rhodes scholar, but i get by.

Apologies. Normally my grammar is pretty good, I guess i'm just getting lazy; i'm no rhodes scholar, but i get by.

haha, no worries, and please, keep at it how you're comfortable. i'm mostly using capitalization to prove a point, but i hate it. ahhh, this was nice! trust me, you could be my brother from another mother.

welcome to THP!!! I love following Gmac on twitter and of course @hackersparadise!

I hope you like the forum and I also love to talk golf. Feel free to browse around the homepage. Check out the THP Radio section and listen to "UP and Down w/Jake & Lefty".....I'm lefty, the better one :)

Wow that was a shameless plug, but the radio shows are a great listen. Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the best golf forum on the world wide web cj3ap2. Enjoy!!!

Wow that was a shameless plug, but the radio shows are a great listen. Welcome to THP!

haha, i can't help it. i love doing the shows and we need new listeners.

Well the shows are great and the more listeners THP can get the better.

Where in Cheese land are you from? I'm next door in Minnesota. Welcome!

i'm sure i'll give it a listen in the near future. there's not a whole lot of golf radio around, and i sure as heck am not going to go listening to colin cowherd for sports talk. Although i have been listening to the golf smarter podcast on itunes for a few months (he had one with tony manzoni in october, he walking about the left leg axis and Hogan's idea of the swing, it's something i had never head before and i completely changed my golf swing around.) For a podcaster such as yourself, and i'm sure you do a fine job i'm not questoning that in the least i mean no disrespect, but if you've never heard i'd say check it out because it's intelligent enough that you can glean some stuff of it to hone your own radio game.

i like golf channel's morning drive show as well, i wish they would put that in full podcast form, i think it'd be better as that then as a tv show.

Where in Cheese land are you from? I'm next door in Minnesota. Welcome!

i'm close to there. i live near la crosse

i'm sure i'll give it a listen in the near future. there's not a whole lot of golf radio around, and i sure as heck am not going to go listening to colin cowherd for sports talk. Although i have been listening to the golf smarter podcast on itunes for a few months (he had one with tony manzoni in october, he walking about the left leg axis and Hogan's idea of the swing, it's something i had never head before and i completely changed my golf swing around.) For a podcaster such as yourself, and i'm sure you do a fine job i'm not questoning that in the least i mean no disrespect, but if you've never heard i'd say check it out because it's intelligent enough that you can glean some stuff of it to hone your own radio game.

i like golf channel's morning drive show as well, i wish they would put that in full podcast form, i think it'd be better as that then as a tv show.

I'll be sure to check it out for sure. dude, i can tell that you are going to fit right in around here. i'm glad you joined up buddy.

I'll be sure to check it out for sure. dude, i can tell that you are going to fit right in around here. i'm glad you joined up buddy.

Thank you. That's very kind. I had a feeling this was a good place when i seen 30 and 40 pages threads on the early season tourny's.

haha, no worries, and please, keep at it how you're comfortable. i'm mostly using capitalization to prove a point, but i hate it. ahhh, this was nice! trust me, you could be my brother from another mother.

Oh jeeze, we're going to have to start calling cj, "half brother-cousin."

Hello and :welcome:

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!!! I also like to follow G-Mac. We saw him at the PGA Show and he is just as nice in person as he appears on TV and twitter.

Welcome to THP !!

Go Pack Go !!

Back