Phoenix Waste Management Open [Spoilers]

Watch out for BG this week! He had a nice little 62 in the last round of the Bob Hope Classic. He can get the putter going on this course. Sporting the 2011 Sligo Spring collection he is going to be tough to beat. Especially if he puts on his Sunday Wallack!!!!!!

Watson just posted that it was 30 degrees with 20 mph winds for the Pro-Am

Watch out for BG this week! He had a nice little 62 in the last round of the Bob Hope Classic. He can get the putter going on this course. Sporting the 2011 Sligo Spring collection he is going to be tough to beat. Especially if he puts on his Sunday Wallack!!!!!!

Mentioned here as his FAVORITE shirt ever!!!! Okay well maybe not, but still a great interview by GG and BG.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=12270

It's a beautiful day here in Denver... wait.

Yeah, it's been chilly last night and this morning. I love it, but I'm not outside playing golf.

It's a beautiful day here in Denver... wait.

Yeah, it's been chilly last night and this morning. I love it, but I'm not outside playing golf.

Denver is at 14 below man, 30 would feel like summer right now

So I have changed my team twice today- and I think I still have at least 2 more changes left in me.
Ive already changed my team three times this morning. I knew Barnes couldnt be relied upon, glad I didnt take him. I think the final change has been made and now Im set for the win.
The more people who forget to choose are the more people I can come last in this and still beat
I haven't picked yet, but sorry Thainer, I will be sometime this afternoon!

I take it that was Bubba posting? Heck if it's going to be weather like that, I wish the real TW was playing, he loves weather like that.

I haven't picked yet, but sorry Thainer, I will be sometime this afternoon!

I take it that was Bubba posting? Heck if it's going to be weather like that, I wish the real TW was playing, he loves weather like that.

Yeah, it was Bubba. PGA.COM just announced an additional 90 minute delay due to frost

yea after missing the bob hope classic - i needed a rally last week - and i went with some of the big namers - they paid off - finishing me 6th overall to jump back into the top 20. Not sure my strategy this week - Like TC said - its going to be hard not to pick a few of them that are playing well - Bubba looked great - and hell phil was playing great there too. That vegas didnt give up like most thought - how many are including him in your lineup this week? He cant keep that up can he?!?

I'm clinging to hope that RIcky Barnes is gonna surprise everyone with a herioc start. We dont need to pick until tomorrow am right?

I'm clinging to hope that RIcky Barnes is gonna surprise everyone with a herioc start. We dont need to pick until tomorrow am right?

i waited for that on the bob hope and got locked out - i forget how long it locks before they tee off. I would throw some names in now - and change it tmw am. You dont wanna miss out like i did.

Are you holding out hope that he changes his mind? In the name of skim shady I thought he already WD?

Ricky Barnes withdrew

lol @ your avatar. I saw it earlier but just now decided to publicly show my humor. Anyway I know, but Im trying to figure out if Yoccos knows or if hes just messing with us

lol @ your avatar. I saw it earlier but just now decided to publicly show my humor. Anyway I know, but Im trying to figure out if Yoccos knows or if hes just messing with us

ill bite whats the "S" stand for?

OEM I'd never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check my twitter retweet!!! Barnes is gonna light up the Waste Management OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTW!

OEM I'd never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check my twitter retweet!!! Barnes is gonna light up the Waste Management OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTW!

Im so confused bro beans, is he playing or is he not playing!? Maybe the hits are just too big today.

No need to worry my friend... One thing to remember about Mr Barnes. He just IS. Barnes = serious.

Im so confused bro beans, is he playing or is he not playing!? Maybe the hits are just too big today.

No need to worry my friend... One thing to remember about Mr Barnes. He just IS. Barnes = serious.

Yeah I have to agree, hes serious. He was going on my team until hi back got more serious then Rex throwing 4 TD's on T Newman.

Just announced Pro Am officially cancelled Too much ice on the greens

Back