TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Fairway Wood Review Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This just arrived to THP for review and we wanted to get some pictures up of it before getting beaten around this weekend. As many of you know, I played the SuperFast FW wood last year for the entire season and liked it a lot. Looking forward to hitting this one too.

1175627114_ZvASH-L.jpg

1175628393_WG2BT-L-1.jpg

1175627164_Vd6Yq-L-1.jpg

1175629671_eKziC-L-1.jpg

1175631206_9fXd9-L-1.jpg

1175629937_69fLC-L.jpg

Nice looking club besides the "Burner" text being visible on the crown at address.

Lol looks like BUBOER to me from address position
Nice looking club besides the "Burner" text being visible on the crown at address.

I dont think i could play the white 3w without the driver and hybrid. It wouldnt gel with the bag.

Yeah, I'm on the fence about that part dude. I love my 3w, and I want to love this one too. Dang pictures.

I love the look of the headcover but it's the same design as last years. I wish they would come out with a different headcover, it's my only complaint.

I think that club looks great. Looking forward to see if the R11 that knocked out the 2010 superfast, gets knocked out by the 2.0.

I really like the SuperFast 3 wood and expect the SuperFast 2.0 to be every bit as great as it's predecessor, I really look forward to hearing how this goes.

Other than the Mashie, if I was ever going to replace the Dymo it would have have been a SF 3w. I was hitting the 5w further than my Dymo 3w.

look forward to hitting this one at the outing. I love the fact that it comes in a 4 wood

Its pretty sick looking. Look forward to seeing this in person and hitting it

You know what's funny, 2 hits and you'll completely forget about the thing being white or the text on the crown. I expected a little bit of an adjustment to the SF 2.0 driver but it just didn't happen.

JB why does it say Burner next to the alignment aid in the first 3 pics, but not in the 4th? Is one a TP version?

i saw this in my magazine from TGW today - it was very very sharp looking - i cant wait to hit it!! I love the white - almost as much as i love new equipment lol

JB why does it say Burner next to the alignment aid in the first 3 pics, but not in the 4th? Is one a TP version?

dang eagle eye! - i think its just a little camera magic - i zoomed in and can see the burner there - the watermark and/or flash may hide it from thumbnail view.

I think its just because of the water logo thing over the top of it, just what I thought anyways.

exactly, I already paid for the club I don't want to advertise for you on the crown leave that for the sole please.

Its there.

I guess I dont see how the Burner on the heel is ugly, I actually quite like it. they still have the longer shaft in thi syears model?

Very nice looking club. I can't wait to see what these "ghost" drivers/woods/hybrids look like once they make it to the used bin.

I guess I dont see how the Burner on the heel is ugly, I actually quite like it. they still have the longer shaft in thi syears model?

Same here, I think it looks pretty good and doesnt bother me one bit.

Same here, I think it looks pretty good and doesnt bother me one bit.

I will test it and if it works I will game it. One thing I have really learned from THP is to be an equal opportunist when it comes to clubs. They all have a fair shot until I demo it.

Back