The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is correct. I'm going to bed though. I have to shovel 18 inches of snow before work.

Ouch. You got almost twice as much as I did.

You know, I havent said PROLLY in a long long long time. So im prolly gunna have a beer right about now. Want one TC? lol

You know, I havent said PROLLY in a long long long time. So im prolly gunna have a beer right about now. Want one TC? lol

lol, I completely stole prolly from you, didn't I? It's so much easier to spell than probably. No beers for me tonight young Bridges.

lol, I completely stole prolly from you, didn't I? It's so much easier to spell than probably. No beers for me tonight young Bridges.

I should have trademarked that word. 10 time easier than probably. Just a p hit the r an o a couple l's then a y hahaha

Alright, time for the sack. Its freezing here! Going to have to keep the balls warm like ol gray suggests. Goodnight THPers!

I should have trademarked that word. 10 time easier than probably. Just a p hit the r an o a couple l's then a y hahaha

Alright, time for the sack. Its freezing here! Going to have to keep the balls warm like ol gray suggests. Goodnight THPers!

Dude, it's not even 10:00 yet! You'd think you just turned 65 instead of 21!

Dude, it's not even 10:00 yet! You'd think you just turned 65 instead of 21!

Cold makes tired. We got snow, texas never gets snow, had to play a little in it, and for some reason snow just wore me out. Im an old man tonight, and I will gladly admit it. Even though once I lay down it will consist of pulling out my phone and checking out THP again, so dont be surprised if I post again followed by "sent from my iphone using tapatalk" haha

ok Smalls I'm going to bed now. It's almost 11:30, that's better, right? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok Smalls I'm going to bed now. It's almost 11:30, that's better, right? lol

It ain't midnight yet! hahaha

Ok last comment of the night, I
promise lol

Wonder if that groundhog will see his shadow in the morning? I laugh every time I hear his name.

He probably won't in KC! I don't know about Punxataney Phil though.

He probably won't in KC! I don't know about Punxataney Phil though.

Punxsutawney Phil didn't see his shadow, so we will be seeing an early summer. Yeaaaaaaah!

Punxsutawney Phil didn't see his shadow, so we will be seeing an early summer. Yeaaaaaaah!

man, I hope this is true!!!

ive got a neck beard going on... wonder if i should cultivate the look

I thought I was posting in the Bridgstone testing thread. HA. David Ortiz is speedy.

Well, just woke up at 6:30 AM on my day off. Why? Cuz I'm playing GOLF TODAY! :banana::bananadance:
Got a tee time at 7:45. hop in the shower real quick, get out to find this txt message from my buddy:

"Hard Frost Warning. Tee Time pushed back to 12:00"

:banghead: Lets go Sun!!
Today is the one day of the week I could play and I was planning on doing 36 holes. That aint gonna happen now.

I'll take some pesky frost over a foot of snow right now. My tee time was pushed back another month. Lol

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back