TaylorMade & adidas THP Umbrella

I forgot to respond to this too. The white ones are the smaller ones and we do not have them in both sizes. So the white ones will only come in the smaller size and the black ones only in the larger size. But I do love the idea of bringing them to the outing for those of you coming from Canada because that shipping will just be too high. They will require international priority shipping if done via USPS and I hate to do it UPS because you get charged more fees once you get the goods.

Cool, thanks GG. I have another question, but I'll PM that one.

We appreciate that! And we want to save you money too. I would hate to charge $20+ for just shipping alone.

Absolutely, shipping is dang crazy!!

GG will have these up in the store very soon.

GG will have these up in the store very soon.

Very cool. Soon as in right away, or later today. I ask becuase I have to head home in about 45 minutes or so and don't want to miss out!

Very cool. Soon as in right away, or later today. I ask becuase I have to head home in about 45 minutes or so and don't want to miss out!

They will be up this evening.

I see these are up!

Well tonight GG and JB time is afternoon my time and I don't want to miss this. i was going to leave work early today, but maybe I will hang around the office for a bit to see if these go up.

These look sweet. I love a huge umbrella!

These are now available in the THP Store - http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?page_id=9523

A few things to note. Because of the cost to ship these we have added a $5.00 flat rate for shipping anywhere within the United States. For people in Canada or other countries if you would like to purchase an umbrella it will be at whatever the current shipping rates are so that will have to be assessed separately. I will be happy to check USPS, UPS and FedEx for the best rates for you but please be prepared for the cost to be extreme. So if you would like to purchase an umbrella PM or email me BEFORE making a purchase in the store and we can discuss the rates further.

Also, for non-US members ONLY if you are coming to the THP Spring Outing and would like to get an umbrella I can bring the umbrella with me to the outing and that will eliminate the hefty shipping rates for you. So if that is something you are interested in then PM or email me regarding that as well.

I also have some more pictures of the grip and push button that I can post in this thread if you would like.

If you have any other questions just let me know. Thanks!!

These are now available in the THP Store - http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?page_id=9523

A few things to note. Because of the cost to ship these we have added a $5.00 flat rate for shipping anywhere within the United States. For people in Canada or other countries if you would like to purchase an umbrella it will be at whatever the current shipping rates are so that will have to be assessed separately. I will be happy to check USPS, UPS and FedEx for the best rates for you but please be prepared for the cost to be extreme. So if you would like to purchase an umbrella PM or email me and we can discuss the rates further.

Also, for non-US members ONLY if you are coming to the THP Spring Outing and would like to get an umbrella I can bring the umbrella with me to the outing and that will eliminate the hefty shipping rates for you. So if that is something you are interested in then PM or email me regarding that as well.

I also have some more pictures of the grip and push button that I can post in this thread if you would like.

If you have any other questions just let me know. Thanks!!

Thanks a lot GG. I just placed my order but I am more than happy to wait for the outing to get it. I better not have to use it down there though cause I really don't want to take a vacation from a rain forrest and then get rained on.

To do list:

Order Black TM umbrella.

Check!

I wish I could justify buying one of these beauties, but I just can't see me using it enough.

I wish I could justify buying one of these beauties, but I just can't see me using it enough.

I honestly don't think I will use it on the course as much as I will in everyday life. I don't use an umbrella often, but when you need one, this will be perfect!

ordered. I have to get the big THP umbrella. Not that I'm over compensating.

Ordered. What a great deal, better than the normal one due to the THP logo and cheaper than the normal price.... its a no brainer

Those look TERRIFIC !!

Ordered. What a great deal, better than the normal one due to the THP logo and cheaper than the normal price.... its a no brainer

I got your order but it has your address in Mexico. Send me a quick PM when you get a chance b/c I want to confirm the correct address. Thanks!

THanks to all that jumped in and bought these already. We know everybody that gets one is really going to like these.

That white Adidas one is awesome!

I got one of the white umbrellas on the way. Wooot.

I went with the black one, just cause its bigger.

Back