Wilson Staff Heavy Sole Grab-Bag, PING Wedges (TourW, iWedge)

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
This is an all for one for the sake of moving them. SOLD OBO shipped will net you a 2010 Fybrid 3W with Harrison Saga 70s, and 24* 2010 Fybrid with Half/Half shaft. These have been used and pics show condition, nick on the 19.5 and 24 from shots from the rough but in NO WAY effect playability. All three are gripped with Avon D2X's and include HC's (24* has a Callaway Diablo cover). They were played for 3/4 of a season (if that) and I just wanna move them so they don't collect dust. Again, SOLD or best offer for BOTH! THE PICTURED 19.5 is SOLD

Here is a PING iWedge 52* in great shape, grooves are VERY NICE.
30.00 shipped.

DSC_0006-2.jpg

DSC_0005-2.jpg

DSC_0004-2.jpg

Lastly, two PING Tour-W's at 52* and 60*. These are like new, they've literally hit 6 balls each. Love my Clevelands too dang much and don't want them to sit.

SOLD for BOTH shipped

PM me!

Last edited:
  • Staff
19.5 is sold.

45.00 OBO for BOTH the 3-wood and the 24* now.

45.00 per Tour-W wedge or 85.00 for both as well.

• Staff
How about 40.00 for the 3-wood and 24* combined?

PING Tour-W's are SOLD.

• Staff
3W and 24* finally sold.

Only iWedge remains...25.00 takes it.

3W and 24* finally sold.

Only iWedge remains...25.00 takes it.

Finally sold? I think you might have sold half your random clubs laying around the house in less than 8 hours lol

I have a feeling your about to buy a few new clubs with all this money your making today.

• Staff
Finally sold? I think you might have sold half your random clubs laying around the house in less than 8 hours lol

I have a feeling your about to buy a few new clubs with all this money your making today.

Haha, been trying to off that 3w for a LOOOOOONG time now. Lets just say with the reshafting and cleveland buying going on my bag is in the corner of the room with only a 4w and a putter in it lol.

I do have things I'm eyeing ole pal...thats for sure, I'm sure you wouldnt expect anything less though.

Haha, been trying to off that 3w for a LOOOOOONG time now. Lets just say with the reshafting and cleveland buying going on my bag is in the corner of the room with only a 4w and a putter in it lol.

I do have things I'm eyeing ole pal...thats for sure, I'm sure you wouldnt expect anything less though.

I was thinking you were going after a new putter for sure haha

Uh oh, just saw the sig. Driver spot is vacant. Im thinking R11, SF, SF 2.0, SuperTri? Maybe a SF 3w to? lol

• Staff
I was thinking you were going after a new putter for sure haha

Uh oh, just saw the sig. Driver spot is vacant. Im thinking R11, SF, SF 2.0, SuperTri? Maybe a SF 3w to? lol

Haha, none of the above. Driver is likely to be an S3 as I love my RIP that already has the Cobra adapter. Other than that, who knows.

Haha, none of the above. Driver is likely to be an S3 as I love my RIP that already has the Cobra adapter. Other than that, who knows.

WHAT?? No TaylorMade clubs? Idk if I can deal with that. One thing to be an OU fan, but I think you crossed the line with no TM clubs. Hahahaha

Back