PGA Show Booth Awards

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Over the next few weeks THP will be giving out some booth awards for different things we saw while at the PGA Show. THey are not your typical awards, but are a fun way to look at things. Here is the first set of 4.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=12367

Pretty deserving awards for pretty deserving booths and displays. The Never Compromise booth had me at G-Mac though!!!

Thanks for the coverage, I like tid bits and write ups like this. I like the personal touch that is added to the booths as opposed to just pictured going up.

I couldn't agree more on NC booth. One of my favorite booths of the whole show!

Happy to see Puma win an award. They had a great both and we got a chance to see it up close and personal thanks to THP. Thank you guys for the coverage.

I really like the looks of the Puma/Cobra booth. All 4 that were mentioned in this piece were ones I would have thought of.

Very cool. From the pics those four were WAY up on my list. All the Cobra/Puma stuff has honestly hooked me into staying with them in the driver portion of my bag.

Good stuff as usual guys/gals!

Great choices! I love how Cobra brought the barley sandwiches to the table! Nothing like a mid morning brew! :D

Pretty deserving awards for pretty deserving booths and displays. The Never Compromise booth had me at G-Mac though!!!

Dude, just imagine me standing there looking at a Dinero and then I look up and there is G-Mac! I was not expecting that. P4B took my picture with him and I pointed out that I was wearing my shamrock belt buckle and my drivers hat with a shamrock on it. I was actually a little star struck and that never ever happens to me.

Dude, just imagine me standing there looking at a Dinero and then I look up and there is G-Mac! I was not expecting that. P4B took my picture with him and I pointed out that I was wearing my shamrock belt buckle and my drivers hat with a shamrock on it. I was actually a little star struck and that never ever happens to me.

I would've been star struck as well. Meeting G-Mac is super cool, and I'm glad it happened to you pal.

Great write ups on the awards. That Cobra/Puma booth woulda had me at hello.

it had me. If I was Joe Public attending the Show I woulda stayed in that booth a looooong time. Never mind the fact that Pukka had a beer pong table set up one day too....
Great write ups on the awards. That Cobra/Puma booth woulda had me at hello.

That is awesome! I wear the bajeezoos out of my Pukka hat from the last outing. The show coverage was top notch.

it had me. If I was Joe Public attending the Show I woulda stayed in that booth a looooong time. Never mind the fact that Pukka had a beer pong table set up one day too....

Back