Bulldog
Rbelbin
Coolbreeze
SWFLA
Mrblind9golf
Seemoreguy
RXGus
Biggsy

anyone else jumping in the mix? I am not trying to rush anyone, but I figured I will start working on this as soon as we feel like everone has joined up. so speak up!!

anyone else jumping in the mix? I am not trying to rush anyone, but I figured I will start working on this as soon as we feel like everone has joined up. so speak up!!

hehe This kind of reminds me of working on our little "Get Together" in Blairsville, Ga. Ok everyone, git off your arse and git your name on the board, now ya hear :D

hehe This kind of reminds me of working on our little "Get Together" in Blairsville, Ga. Ok everyone, git off your arse and git your name on the board, now ya hear :D

true that. I know the outting is far off but I have an idea in mind that might allow for people to switch teams since this is going to be done randomly I thought I would end up giving an option of switching teams so people can pair up with people that they want to pla with or if they may alread be playing with some of the people already at the outting. so, I just need people to hurry and sign up so I can get this grooving

edit: wow, run on sentence much

true that. I know the outting is far off but I have an idea in mind that might allow for people to switch teams since this is going to be done randomly I thought I would end up giving an option of switching teams so people can pair up with people that they want to pla with or if they may alread be playing with some of the people already at the outting. so, I just need people to hurry and sign up so I can get this grooving

edit: wow, run on sentence much

Great idea one-T:thumb: I know there will be some folks wanting to play with THP'ers that they have not had the chance to.

here is the list, I will give it til monday and then I will start splitting people up

Ddec
P4B
Yoccos
One-t
Chunkylover
Spank
Spank Friend
KellyBo
TC
WhiteRhino
DMB012
OEMKevin
Golf4Life
Hanks
Dr. Teeth
Clamfist
Gray
CG13
TrueTemper
Bulldog
Rbelbin
Coolbreeze
SWFLA
Mrblind9golf
Seemoreguy
RXGus
Biggsy
SethO

I'm pretty sure you could add Puttin4bird to the list and Uncle Daddy you run on sentence making skimmer.

I'm pretty sure you could add Puttin4bird to the list and Uncle Daddy you run on sentence making skimmer.

puttin4bird also known as P4B is on the list there buddy, good call on Uncle Daddy

Are we thinking about which course this will be on? Obviously any course that could get us on but if possible it would be great if it could be one of the three others.

Are we thinking about which course this will be on? Obviously any course that could get us on but if possible it would be great if it could be one of the three others.

my guess is it will be the same course

Let me add that a second round of shotgun starting would be great or even going off on two tees if possible. Just thinking about time crunch for dinner later.

Let me add that a second round of shotgun starting would be great or even going off on two tees if possible. Just thinking about time crunch for dinner later.

I agree but I honestly do not think we will have the choice. Right now we are looking at about 8 foursomes so thats not too bad. I just doubt a shotgun start will be available.

Thanks for heading this up One-T. We all appreciate it! Let me know if there is anything I can help with.

Thanks for heading this up One-T. We all appreciate it! Let me know if there is anything I can help with.

your welcome buddy and thanks for offering!

I agree but I honestly do not think we will have the choice. Right now we are looking at about 8 foursomes so thats not too bad. I just doubt a shotgun start will be available.
Just something to think about brother.

I'm so conflicted! I want to play another round, but I know it'll knock everything out of me and I want to bring my A game to the Champion on Sunday. I'm thinking I'll sit this one out :crying:. Besides, I should probably be spending some quality time with the Mrs. too. Unless I can twist her arm into playing too.... I'll talk to her and let you guys know.

EDIT: Thanks for taking the reigns on this One-T!

I'm so conflicted! I want to play another round, but I know it'll knock everything out of me and I want to bring my A game to the Champion on Sunday. I'm thinking I'll sit this one out :crying:. Besides, I should probably be spending some quality time with the Mrs. too. Unless I can twist her arm into playing too.... I'll talk to her and let you guys know.

Just don't get too liquored up Saturday night and you guys will be fine for the Champions Sunday :D

Just don't get too liquored up Saturday night and you guys will be fine for the Champions Sunday :D

Me? Liquored up? My good sir, you are highly mistaken!! :D

Me? Liquored up? My good sir, you are highly mistaken!! :D

yea yea yea :drinks:... Now if a 60 yr old fart can play 36 holes you can hunker down and get er done good buddy :thumb:

We'll be ok....me and One-T can hunt all night, have a nice breakfast and coffee in the morning, and still be good for our tee time....lol

uhhhhhhh you guys can cougar hunt all night if ya want. I know you boys got some serious hunting skills :eek:)

I believe the ones they go after are Puma's.

yea yea yea :drinks:... Now if a 60 yr old fart can play 36 holes you can hunker down and get er done good buddy :thumb:

You don't mess around there Gray! It's has been thrown down! I have to accept that challenge! Alright boys (and Kelly) count me in! No official handicap, but it would be in the +30 range. I hope to shave a few strokes off of there before the Outing though.

I'll ask AG if she'll be in too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back