id follow you dent
its funny watching pros tweet during a tourney

the pros usually tweet before and after the round... all the frost delays in the desert are pretty funny

the pros usually tweet before and after the round... all the frost delays in the desert are pretty funny

hmmm.. maybe I'll give it a shot. I'll have to learn how to use it first. Can you tweet from any regular cell phone?

anything with internet i think... ionno... i do it from my laptop

theres an app for that... hahah

i tweet from my cell and my laptop. but i don't tweet unless i've assigned the day as pj/social networking day.

today...is the day. lol.

hmmm.. maybe I'll give it a shot. I'll have to learn how to use it first. Can you tweet from any regular cell phone?

Give it a try Dent. If you like to learn stuff or get first hand info twitter is information overload, lol. Just make an account and start searching topics you like, then "Follow". If you have internet on your phone you can tweet from there. Ask questions on here and everyone will help point you in the right direction. I don't know very much about it, but I don't tweet much, I read the posts and stay pretty quiet, lol.

You can txt2tweet dent. Startup from a comp first. Once you input your cell phone number in your settings, you can text and message to 21212 and it will tweet what you wrote.

ive become a tweet freak... hopefully ill get hired back soon to slow down the insanity hahaha

You can txt2tweet dent. Startup from a comp first. Once you input your cell phone number in your settings, you can text and message to 21212 and it will tweet what you wrote.

Sweet! thanks Thainer! I feel like with twitter everyone can feel famous.

I feel bad for all my THP buddies on twitter because all I ever talk about is CBJ hockey and Chipotle haha!

I am excited to see how I use it during the summer. I'm hoping to see lots of course pictures from you guys.

Great boss, just found you buddy! Enjoy the info overload, haha

I'm debating signing up for Twitter. I'm not overly down with the whole social media thing. I'm on Facebook maybe once a month if that. I dunno. Is Twitter all that useful?

I'm debating signing up for Twitter. I'm not overly down with the whole social media thing. I'm on Facebook maybe once a month if that. I dunno. Is Twitter all that useful?

No, it's boring. Unless you follow bridges, he's a wealth of entertainment. And if you like seeing the repetitiveness of "lol" then yes, twitter is useful.

Once Paul catches on I think it will be even better TC!

No, it's boring. Unless you follow bridges, he's a wealth of entertainment. And if you like seeing the repetitiveness of "lol" then yes, twitter is useful.

I think I'm gonna get one in the summer just so I can do updates on the golf course.. those are fun.

I enjoy it, but seldom tweet. It really depends how many people/companies you follow IMHO. I watched several golf vid's today and watching a pool one now, lol.

It's probably where he came up with "prolly" since it's more twitter friendly than "probably". Probably speaking. Although his Natalie Gulbis response yesterday was pretty hilarious.

Once Paul catches on I think it will be even better TC!

One of these days, he will. Then what? $tewart Cink?

Hmmm.... I may just stick to getting my golf info straight from the source at THP then.

nah, Stewie's already replied to me more than once.

Back