Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
its crazy windy out right now but its warm

The snow is done and I have just a little bit to do on my driveway and across the street. Plows haven't come by yet so the end of my driveway is still clear. Good thing about a 4x4 truck though is that I just drive back and forth in front of the driveway to smash it all down!

8 Degrees wind chill was at -11. I;ve never felt sub zero temps in my life...ever... Its freaking west texas its not suppose to get this cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I live this for south for a reason >.<

On the up side its suppose to be 65 and sunny this weekend lol.

8 Degrees wind chill was at -11. I;ve never felt sub zero temps in my life...ever... Its freaking west texas its not suppose to get this cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the up side its suppose to be 65 and sunny this weekend lol.

Have to LOL at the weekend outlook.

Not as bad here westTex, but still way to cold! All the snow is sticking pretty good, probably will be around for another day or 2.

IMG_0739.png

65* right now. It's supposed to go up to 70*. Unfortunately, I have too much other junk going on to get in a round today. On the plus side, that's warm enough to open up and air out the house!

They have plowed my street. End of driveway is full of snow.

Guy across the street came over and borrowed the snow pusher. Now he has his son doing my driveway. I am letting him do it, hehehe, and my back thanks me! I still need to go do Charlotte's (the older lady) driveway after he gets done with mine.

They have plowed my street. End of driveway is full of snow.

Man I used the HATE that. It never failed, as soon as I got done the plow would come through.

Man I used the HATE that. It never failed, as soon as I got done the plow would come through.

The neighbor who borrowed my snow pusher cleaned it all up! Then he had his son do my driveway. There wasn't much to do, only an inch or two, so I let him do it!

Played 18 today, after hitting a large bucket of balls (wouldn't have done that but it wasn't looking like the course would open) started off at 26F and ended at 28F. Very fun time, don't think I broke 100 but the back 9 wasn't too bad. Fun trying to figure out how to get a GIR on elevated greens that were frozen.

Didn't drink beer so lost one of my sports but managed a couple more at the same time. :D

54* today!!

mid to high 30s with a brutal wind

Insanely cold for AZ. It was 23* when I hit the gym this morning and only 45* when I teed off around 2p. By 6p when we finished it was dropping back to the 30s. WAY TOO COLD for here. Bring on the 100* heat, I'm ready for it at this point.

AZ it's going to be 45 & cloudy in middle Ga. tomorrow and not much higher all day. I can handle that without the wind but the problem is it's being raining so much lately, it will be mushy, muddy, and not my favorite turf conditions. I suppose it's better than nothing and Sunday is suppose to climb up into the middle 50's with sunshine.

AZ it's going to be 45 & cloudy in middle Ga. tomorrow and not much higher all day. I can handle that without the wind but the problem is it's being raining so much lately, it will be mushy, muddy, and not my favorite turf conditions. I suppose it's better than nothing and Sunday is suppose to climb up into the middle 50's with sunshine.

and raining a majority of next week! :banghead::banghead:

Pretty much the same here - I guess I don't have quite enuff Brit blood in me to go out today...

it is pouring rain and pretty warm... low 50s

I'm about to go play it's 70* and cloudy with a few little drizzles. Clearwater, FL area.

I'm about to go play it's 70* and cloudy with a few little drizzles. Clearwater, FL area.

It's downright freezing there. Don't forget your Cold Gear. hehehe

It's downright freezing there. Don't forget your Cold Gear. hehehe

Haha. Sad thing is I can almost guarantee someone in our foursome will be wearing pants and/or long sleeves. Hahaha

It's going to be beautiful here once again. They are calling for 40* today, but no golf with still plenty of snow to melt. I'll still take the nice weather, might be a great day to hit the inside screen at Golf USA again.

Some chilli weather mid week, but another beauty coming this weekend. We had such a pretty day today, our snow is almost gone!! :bananadance:

Some chilli weather mid week, but another beauty coming this weekend. We had such a pretty day today, our snow is almost gone!! :bananadance:
I still have 2 & 1/2 foot drifts in my front & back yard even after a 42* day today !!! Now the weather boys are saying we have a chance of flurries tomorrow all the way till Thursday :(
Damn I'm sick of winter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still have 2 & 1/2 foot drifts in my front & back yard even after a 42* day today !!! Now the weather boys are saying we have a chance of flurries tomorrow all the way till Thursday :(
Damn I'm sick of winter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang ST, hard to believe you guy's got it harder than us, but so much came up off the coast this year. I personally talked to that ground hog and he assured me warm weather is just around the corner, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back