THP Iron Testing AGAIN! Want to Particiate?

Can I trade the Bridgestone ball testing for this one? (grin)

Argh.....considering you're announcing in like half an hour I guess I missed it. Best of luck to everyone.

I don't have a ton of experience with Wilson irons, but one of my golfing buddies had a set that I had the pleasure of hitting for a couple holes on the course and they were easy to hit and were pretty awesome! Hope these work wonders for those who get chosen!

Can I trade the Bridgestone ball testing for this one? (grin)

Attack of the skimmer. Hahaha... They already said that didn't count as double testing.

Attack of the skimmer. Hahaha... They already said that didn't count as double testing.

DOH !!

Skim master was caught again !

Thanks

Argh.....considering you're announcing in like half an hour I guess I missed it. Best of luck to everyone.

I don't have a ton of experience with Wilson irons, but one of my golfing buddies had a set that I had the pleasure of hitting for a couple holes on the course and they were easy to hit and were pretty awesome! Hope these work wonders for those who get chosen!

wrong time zone hahaha you still got over an hour till 9est

The suspense is killing me! Good luck everyone, really looking forward to hearing about these irons.

Good Luck Everyone! Hope the testers have a good time with these, i hear they are super clubs!

Good luck to everybody. And I include myself in that statement, lol.

Still crossing fingers!

Good luck guys! It's getting close to crunch time. :blob:

Good luck guys, we can be sure whoever gets to test these will do an amazing job.

Just a few more minutes!!

Good luck Ladies and Gentlemen, may the Wilson be with you.

f5 f5 f5 f5

Good luck to all and now Ladies & Gentleman

Drumroll Please

:zsimpsons:

1st post updated.

Congrats guys!

Chunkylover77
RonInThornton
coolbreeze
OEM Kevin

Congrats guys!

Congrats guys!!!

Looking forward to the wise words on the testers selected.

I am stunned! Thank you so much to THP and Wilson staff!

congratulations to those chosen for testing. I look forward to hearing your opinions on these irons.

Good luck with the testing guys!

Congrats Guys and enjoy the new Wilson Irons! It will be fun to read your reviews on this exciting new product. Chunkylover77
RonInThornton
coolbreeze
OEM Kevin

Back