SuperBowl Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure what we will do yet, or what we will give away, but its THP and its the Super Bowl, so we will have something fun. Especially for those that will be around enjoying the game with us this evening.

Go Steelers

THP online box pool? lol

Go Packers

Go Packers!!!!!

Sounds like a good idea!

i'll be drifting in and out of THP during the Super Bowl. I'll be checking in on this thread for sure. I'm looking forward to the game, I hope it's close more than anything and I hope that the schnoz and the Pack come out on top!

Rooting hard for the Pack and will be off an on like TC. Definitely down for some fun though.

I will have THP going during the superbowl while the Packers destroy the Steelers and their evil quarterback.

sounds good to me JB. For some reason I'm not really in to the super bowl this year. Still rooting for the Packers though.

Go Pack... I can't stand the Steelers and my wife and her whole family are a bunch of cheese heads from Wisconsin. Plus I'd like to see Aaron Rodgers win the big one.

Clam will be logging in to console all the Packers fans while the Steelers are crushing their super bowl dreams.:D shout!

Will be checking this thread all day to see what the contest is. Hope the game is a good one.

Not the biggest football fan, but I am a fan of THP, so I'll definitely be poking my head in during the day and evening! Interesting to see what the contest is. I know the prize will be a good one!

I'm staying home and enjoying the game alone this year, so I'll be perusing THP as I watch. I took the Packers tonight, because of Pouncey being out and Polamalu still dealing with an ankle.

Rooting for the Packers - actually picked them in the Super Bowl Predictions thread from the beginning of the season. The Colts aren't the other team though, hehe.

Looking forward to this contest!

Cant beat a THP contest.

Like both teams, wife is a HUGE steelers fan. But I think they Pack are gonna win for one reason. DOME. Can't wait for 2014.

Awesome! I'm not sure if Ill be watching a ton of the superbowl or not but this is really cool of THP.

should be around - but it might bite into the super bowl commercials lol.
Im in a quandry - usually i really love a side at this point and drop a couple hundred on it - but my initial thoughts are what is preveailing. How the hell are the steelers getting points in this game i keep asking myself. I bet it early - and almost flipped to the pack - but im leaning steelers moneyline, and steelers plus the points.

However, i want the pack to win lol. crazy i know. I really like aaron rodgers - first class right there - and he;s playing lights out. gonna be a tough road for him though. And it just seems the steelers dont know how to lose... ahh should be a good matchup i hope.

Off to test some jeeps - hopefully back in time for the contest.

Bulldog,

I knew that would come up. I was gonna post B & Y but I don't think many on here are fans of lil wayne and wiz khalifa.

GreenBay 27-24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back