AT&T Pebble Beach [Spoilers]

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Great tournament coming up this week. The AT&T is always a fun event and the field looks pretty good.

A little birdie told me a new contest would be announced today on this as well....

That little birdie has never wronged us. Little Birdie FTW!

I love the ATT. Hopefully I can get some coverage while I'm sitting at work.

Hopefully Vijay can make a run at Pebble again.

That birdie ROCKS! This is definitely a fun tourney, I'm looking forward to this one it's always a really fun one to watch.

Pebble Beach is one of everybody's favorite tracts I am sure. After Augusta National, it is the US course I would most like to play. Should be another fun week on THP.

I've got 3 guys that will definitely be on my list this week: Vijay, Dustin Johnson, and Tim Clark. Probably Snedeker too.

Global TV had better be showing this tournament.
I don't want to be socked in staring at my iPhone app waiting for updates again.

that l little birdie always has great things to say.

I'm pretty pumped about this event. I love Pebble.

This is one of my favorite events. Gotta love the little birdie!!

Well, someone has to be the first so here goes:

Padraig Harrington
Phil Mickelson
Jim Furyk
Hunter Mahan
Geoff Ogilvy
Steve Marino
Tim Clark
J.B. Holmes
Dustin Johnson
Bio Kim

I like Dustin Johnson to three-peat as well. He owns this place (as it's set up for the att, and the us open for 54 holes) right now, he's been playing well/hanging around at every event this year and he's going to come in with a little extra motivation over being complacent as a back to back winner. Maybe i'll check out this fantasy golf thing

My father will be out there as a course marshall, somewhere between holes 4 - 8. He had a great time as a marshall at the US Open last year at Pebble, too.

I've always liked this event. Lots of people don't like the amateurs being there, but hey, it's tradition! And I love watching Bill Murray and his antics.

OK my team is picked and I'm sure I'm going to plummet down the rankings this week *(how I ended up in the top 20 last week is beyond me) But there you have it! DVR set and ready to go 'cause I'm going to be out of town all weekend but sure I'll find a few minutes to check in for the trash talk

OK my team is picked and I'm sure I'm going to plummet down the rankings this week *(how I ended up in the top 20 last week is beyond me) But there you have it! DVR set and ready to go 'cause I'm going to be out of town all weekend but sure I'll find a few minutes to check in for the trash talk

You mean people on THP trash talk? :wink: Have fun this week end MaryC.

the inaugural picks:
Dustin
Phil
Furyk
Vijay
Mark Wilson
Steve Marino
D.A. Points
Tim Clark
Troy Merritt
Johnny Byrd

Im still debating on Mark Wilson, He could just be tired out, and im worried of that.

Is Tiger back yet? :alien:

My team:
Dustin Johnson
J.B. Holmes
Phil Mickelson
Vijay Singh
Mike Weir
Nick Watney
David Duval
Steve Marino
John Mallinger
Geoff Ogilvy

I'm headed out of town with the wife for the weekend, so I won't get to see much of this tournament. Once all of the fantasy picks are in, I'll be interested to see if anyone doesn't pick Dustin Johnson this week.

Im still debating on Mark Wilson, He could just be tired out, and im worried of that.

i like to play it safe and ride the hot hand

Once all of the fantasy picks are in, I'll be interested to see if anyone doesn't pick Dustin Johnson this week.

i think you'll see at least one person do it just because everyone else has taken him. If you don't pick Dustin and he craps out, you've essentially picked up a shot on the field

Here are my picks:

Dustin Johnson
Hunter Mahan
Phil Mickelson
Geoff Ogilvy
Brandt Snedeker
Mike Weir
Bo Van Pelt
Jason Dufner
Jim Furyk
Padraig Harrington

Back