Westwood, Kaymer: Don’t count Tiger Woods out

# 12!!!

They're just covering their rears so they can troll him on twitter.

All I have to say on the situation, is that, I'm sure Martin Kaymer is'nt an idiot. So he isn't going to bash Tiger like certain people would have... seeing as it would be pretty easy to do so at the moment, given his most recent performances. Kaymer along with Westy, respect Tiger and all of his accomplishments, as they should. I honestly hope Tiger does well this week.... I hope he blows the doors off of the tourney and wins by 10 shots.. But I don't see that happening, and until he wins, Kaymer and Westwood have their right to their own opinions. I'm glad though that they made the right move and respected ole' Eldrick, because they should.

putting the 3 of them together makes for great entertainment for the tv viewers. Would like to see Tiger win, nice to see Kaymer acknowledge the importance of Woods to the game.

I can be very dense sometimes so I don't understand what you mean here?

Trolling = baiting someone. Poulter had some tweets @ Tiger wanting him to put up a pic etc, not "believing" it's him doing the tweeting etc.

Trolling = baiting someone. Poulter had some tweets @ Tiger wanting him to put up a pic etc, not "believing" it's him doing the tweeting etc.

Which is ironic considering when IJP started on twitter it was not him and it was in fact someone from IJP apparel. That obviously changed quickly, but I found that quite ironic that he would try and call anyone out on something he did himself.

I know what trolling is I just didn't understand the last part of your post but I get it now. I didn't know who 'they' were.

Which is ironic considering when IJP started on twitter it was not him and it was in fact someone from IJP apparel. That obviously changed quickly, but I found that quite ironic that he would try and call anyone out on something he did himself.

...now that is hilarious.

Ya i didn't like to see IJP almost making fun of or questioning tiger on twitter either. I hope he comes out and dominate. Doubtful though..

He'll probably miss the cut... poor guy.

I agree that it will get people watching, however, once this group is done they run the risk of no one watching. But if you spread out the top players throughout the day then, IMO, you will have longer viewership. But maybe I am thinking about this all wrong.

I see your point here but I don't think it is as big of a concern as you do.

1. Golf fans will watch golf no matter who is playing (Most of us here)
2. A Very Casual fan will watch marque players (aka woods) or heavily hyped 4somes (like this one)
3. A very casual fan won't watch Kaymer or Westwood as an individual- only as part of a hyped group

I think you gain more viewers by adding one large "super-group" than you loose by having less good players spread throughout the day

Back