Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
THIS IS A PRESS RELEASE

SRIXON® INTRODUCES NEW TRISPEED™ AND TRISPEED™ TOUR BALLS

Srixon® Sports, a leader in golf ball technology, is pleased to announce the launch of the new TRISPEED™ and TRISPEED TOUR™ golf balls.

The new TRISPEED™ golf ball is a premium three-piece distance ball designed for all types of golfers. The construction combines a soft mid-layer with a large and highly resilient Energetic Gradient Growth™ core to produce a high launch angle with low spin that results in extreme distance and great feel with any club. The larger core coupled with the 324 dimple design promotes a penetrating ball trajectory that is unyielding to windy conditions. The TRISPEED™ is a low compression ball designed to produce low spin off the driver. This low spin performance will produce more distance for most golfers, who tend to produce too much spin off the driver. Compared to the original TRISPEED™, which was widely known for its exceptional distance, the new TRISPEED™ boasts a thinner cover and bigger core. This combination will produce more ball speed aiding the golfer in achieving maximum distance.

The TRISPEED™ TOUR offers a nice complement to the new TRISPEED™. The TRISPEED™ TOUR is a premium three-piece distance and control ball with tour caliber performance for all types of golfers. The overall performance maximizes spin without sacrificing distance by combining a thinner and softer cover with a slightly higher compression core. The core uses Energetic Gradient Growth™ core technology to optimize driver distance and greenside spin control. With its softer cover and firmer core compression, the TRISPEED™ TOUR will produce that additional spin around the greens and on approach shots that certain golfers demand in their ball.

“The new TRISPEED™ and TRISPEED™ TOUR golf balls bring added performance without sacrificing distance,” said Chris Beck, Brand Manager for Srixon®. “With these two new offerings, golfers can find an upgrade from the 2-piece ball they are currently playing without having to pay the higher costs associated with urethane balls.”

The new TRISPEED™ and TRISPEED TOUR™ golf balls will begin shipping immediately to retailers and will carry a MAP price of $29.99.

Interesting - Srixon's answer to the Titleist NXT and Bridgestone e-series?

Good stuff. I play the AD333, but wanted to try the Trispeed as it's actually the ball that the Srixon ballfit app selected for me. I like the Tour option, I'll have to pick up a couple sleeves along with the regular and see what I prefer.

Any word on the release of the yellow trispeed tour?

I have really like the Trispeed golf balls everytime I have played them. I will give these a try as soon as I see them on the shelves.

Not sure, but I remember asking last year on Srixon's Facebook page about it, and they did say it was likely for 2011.

Got a TGW catalog and it had the TriSpeed tour yellows on there. Threw it away already so I didn't get an availability date but I guess it will be out in the next month or two.

I can vouch for this ball after having a ball fitting last week. It is great for those of us with high driver spin. Great ball at a great price!

Got a TGW catalog and it had the TriSpeed tour yellows on there. Threw it away already so I didn't get an availability date but I guess it will be out in the next month or two.

I like it. Doo Doo will be playing some yellow trispeeds soon!

I like the trispeed tours a lot. They are definitely a good all around ball that is pretty affordable.

I had made the decision this year to try to play these exclusively. Good to hear there will be a yellow version.

Yes! Now maybe the originals will drop in price. I love the Trispeeds- best ball for me without question.

I had a ball fitting done and was matched with the Trispeed. I love it, it has really helped to control my slice because of the low driver spin. I used the Bridgestone E-6 and Titleist NXT prior to that, and for me the Trispeed is tops, definitely longer than the Bridgestone and Titleist.

Used to use the Trispeed exclusively until I switched over to the e6's. I might have to pick up a sleeve again and see how they do.

There are yellow trispeed tours in golf digest. I don't think regular trispeeds can be yellow though right now.

i really liked the srixon balls - those trispeeds sount interesting! may have to give them a go here soon hopefully. I hope to god i can get out in march. im done with winter!

Can anyone speak to the spin with the Tour version?

Is it Topflight Gamer spin?
Is it NXT-Tour spin?

Not sure about the new model Gus but more than either of those two.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Can anyone speak to the spin with the Tour version?

Is it Topflight Gamer spin?
Is it NXT-Tour spin?

If it's anything like last year's it'll be better than those balls.

Back