Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got off my friggin' tractor after 2 hours of digging out of snow in minus 17 deg. wind chill ( plus got it stuck 4 times ) ! Nothing like frozen snot to your mustache , plus everything else froze to the core , time for a very hot shower .
And for all you playing in warm weather today , I hope you shank everything ! :D :D

I don't trust men with mustaches...something to hide. :D

Does anyone have kind of a 'joke' family member like Weird Uncle Larry, or Stupid Cousin Clay?
Mine REALLY gets on my nerves.

Peole at work suck!! Only looking out for themselves. Today I brought up the awful smell that my co-worker drinks everyday (believe me, it smells SOOO bad :puke:) and I mentioned something to her two times and both times she denied it. But what's worse is that everyone in my office complains about the smell but won't say anything and when I did this morning, no one backed me up. Then if you won't say anything about it, don't complain about it :banghead: Oh how I long for my own office and my own space....

Motherboard died on my laptop 60 days after the warranty expired. The cost to fix it is more than what a new laptop would cost. FML

Peole at work suck!! Only looking out for themselves. Today I brought up the awful smell that my co-worker drinks everyday (believe me, it smells SOOO bad :puke:) and I mentioned something to her two times and both times she denied it. But what's worse is that everyone in my office complains about the smell but won't say anything and when I did this morning, no one backed me up. Then if you won't say anything about it, don't complain about it :banghead: Oh how I long for my own office and my own space....
Instead of calling this girl by her real name , start calling her Pepé Le Pew :D

They're the same color haa haa haa :laughing:
Put the same stinky drink in upper management's office and see how they like the smell !
Bet that would get some S%$T rolling down hill :D

Find out what it is...

Put the same stinky drink in upper management's office and see how they like the smell !
Bet that would get some S%$T rolling down hill :D

Surprisingly the CAO did say something, but of course pepe le pew over here denied it...its so gross....instead of taking an EmergenC that she lets sit on her desk instead of drinking it, why not take a multi vitamin, SAME THING and less stinkier :D

If you're going to complain about something and not say anything or do anything about it, then don't complain about it. People at work are a bunch of chumps!!! They don't answer the phone when they're supposed to and don't even pitch in and do their share around here.... :banghead:

Ok, I feel better now :D

Last edited:
Worst day ever:

I went to the indoor simulators to go and play some virtual and I couldn't even hit the ball, it was just shank after shank after shank. Banana slice, shank, sky, shank, worm burner. I did every possible mishit you could do. I was meaning to play 18 holes but only got to 8 because I was just not having fun.

Then I go to the range, same thing. Just pisses me off when I just completely lose my swing.

Watch the speed of your takewaya when that happens dent. Best thing you can do is slow everything down and go back to chip shots.

Watch the speed of your takewaya when that happens dent. Best thing you can do is slow everything down and go back to chip shots.

Thanks Thainer, unfortunately I prob wont be hitting a ball any time soon. I just actually forgot how to swing a club, nothing was right. How do you stay fresh during the winter? Or do you?

Thanks Thainer, unfortunately I prob wont be hitting a ball any time soon. I just actually forgot how to swing a club, nothing was right. How do you stay fresh during the winter? Or do you?

Precisely why I'm not going to go to Golftown and try out any new clubs at the moment.

i cannot get a birdie no matter how close i hit it to the hole... heck ive even hit the stoopid hole chipping/putting and they just lip out
but if i have a really long putt for a triple the ball cant miss ugggh frustrating

Any Tyler Perry show.

that is all.

Any Tyler Perry show.

that is all.

No Sexy City tonight? What's a night in Ash-Vegas without some horse-faced philandering?

No Sexy City tonight? What's a night in Ash-Vegas without some horse-faced philandering?

mmm, horse face.

Nah, basketball on tonight bro. Shouldn't you be in bed?

Hey now. I've been staying up until 9pm since I got the new job. Sacrificing some sleep for my THP'ing :)

Hey now. I've been staying up until 9pm since I got the new job. Sacrificing some sleep for my THP'ing :)

So you have 25 minutes left and your 1st post of the night was in response to Tyler Perry? classy! lol

Central time broski. I got 1:23 left.

Central time broski. I got 1:23 left.

ah, stupid mid-westerners, hahaha

gawd, i thought the world revolved around EST dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back