THP Sneak Peek - Wilson Staff Di11 Irons

Lol I'm having the same thoughts. I can't imagine how the TM guys have been waiting as long as they have. This is going to be a ton of fun

I'm really looking forward to hearing your thoughts, guys. These were easily my second favorite irons that I tried at the outing.

Great looking set!! Would love to demo these one day!

Great looking set!! Would love to demo these one day!

Can't wait to demo them more every day, can I ask why you X22's in the bag, but a pic of the 2.0's as you avatar?

Can't wait to demo them more every day, can I ask why you X22's in the bag, but a pic of the 2.0's as you avatar?

hehe maybe he's planning on switching to the burners!

i agree - they were never on my radar to hit at the outing - but im looking forward to it!

Those I were hoping to get but I came across a deal from Callaway Preowned that I couldn't pass up. I had gotten a set of Fusions brand new in the box for Christmas. Wonderful gesture but not right for me. They had RCH graphite shafts were not the shafts that would work for me. Callaway gave me a good trade in price and X22's were brand new and had never been hit. They are 2* up and have the TTS DGS300 shafts in them. The previous customer bought them and I guess changed his mind. I have hit the 5 iron in simulator and was blown away by the distance. I am looking foward to spring so I can hit the course with them.

I still would like the Burner 2.0s. I haven't hit them yet and who knows they might not work for me.

Right before I saw the post about my pic I had changed to the Superfast...figures lol!

I got the half/half but in regular flex

Very interesting to hear how the Wilson irons perform with the Half&Half shafts.
I love the Half&Half shaft in the Wilson Fybrid.

Back