Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had a great time too! Wish it could have been longer and better weather, but anytime on the course with good folks is fun to me. Thanks for joining us today Dawgdaddy and SWFla. It was such a pleasure. Here's a few pics.

DSCF7639.jpg
DSCF7651.jpg
DSCF7640.jpg
DSCF7636.jpg

Looks like a good time had by all , at least you got to play , we are having a wonderful blizzard here .

It was great fun and really nice to meet SW FLA. As Ole Gray said the golf may have not been spectacular for the entire day, but everyone did hit a few spectacular shots. I am already looking forward to our next outing. And a special Thank You to SW FLA, I was commenting on KellyBo's pink Spotless Swing Towel and stated the I had seen them in the THP store but found the site too late to get a black one and just could not make myself pull the trigger on a pink one. SW FLA overheard the conversation and told me he had an extra black one that he had won at an outing and gave it to me as a gift. Very generous gesture from my new friend. Thank you again SW FLA I'm looking forward to seeing you again in a few months.

Last edited:
Made it down to Savannah and just got back from a wonderful low-country dinner, yall sure keep it chilly up here :)

Gray you might be the most modest man I've ever had the pleasure to meet, you hit some great shots as well today, hate I missed the approach on 14 (?) that you nailed to about 8'.

Miss Kelly I wish you have hung around longer, but after seeing your thread I totally don't blame ya.

Dawg you are most welcome man, hope you enjoy that towel as much as the rest of us do, it truly is the last towel you'll ever need.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Made it down to Savannah and just got back from a wonderful low-country dinner, yall sure keep it chilly up here :)

Gray you might be the most modest man I've ever had the pleasure to meet, you hit some great shots as well today, hate I missed the approach on 14 (?) that you nailed to about 8'.

Miss Kelly I wish you have hung around longer, but after seeing your thread I totally don't blame ya.

Dawg you are most welcome man, hope you enjoy that towel as much as the rest of us do, it truly is the last towel you'll ever need.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Glad to see you safe and all nice and cozy in Savannah, Ga. good buddy! It was a pleasure playing golf with you and I promise next time, we will have some better weather. It was cold as a well diggers butt out there today :rain:

What is this Gray??? Youre not wearing jeans!

What is this Gray??? Youre not wearing jeans!

LOL Man I had to send them to the taylor to get em hitched up a notch or two :D..

Alrighty, after weeks of planning (more like hours) Gray and KB are going to come down to Metter,Georgia (about a 20 minute drive for me), and play myself and Johnday in 18 or 36 holes on Sunday! I can't wait to play with these wonderful people that I have heard so much about! Sunday, Willow Lakes Golf course is getting attacked my KB, Snake man, CC, and 4J!

Alrighty, after weeks of planning (more like hours) Gray and KB are going to come down to Metter,Georgia (about a 20 minute drive for me), and play myself and Johnday in 18 or 36 holes on Sunday! I can't wait to play with these wonderful people that I have heard so much about! Sunday, Willow Lakes Golf course is getting attacked my KB, Snake man, CC, and 4J!

awesome Clay. Don't let Kelly take all your money like she did to ole gray today:alien:

awesome Clay. Don't let Kelly take all your money like she did to ole gray today:alien:

Ugh. I have a bad feeling in the pit of me wallet!

I am especially excited about this little trip Sunday. Metter is less than 2 hours away, the weather is supposed to be 65* and sunny, and I finally get to meet ClayCribbs and JohnDay. I feel like I know Clay really well already as we chat a lot on Facebook. He is such a great kid and I just love him to death. It's funny how well you can get to know someone online without ever meeting them. There's really something special about this young man. We're going to have a blast and I would put my money on Clay although I'm not going down without a fight!

I am especially excited about this little trip Sunday. Metter is less than 2 hours away, the weather is supposed to be 65* and sunny, and I finally get to meet ClayCribbs and JohnDay. I feel like I know Clay really well already as we chat a lot on Facebook. He is such a great kid and I just love him to death. It's funny how well you can get to know someone online without ever meeting them. There's really something special about this young man. We're going to have a blast and I would put my money on Clay although I'm not going down without a fight!

Aw. I appreciate it! Wait until you meet ole 4J, johnny john john john. He's a hoot. I can't wait to play with you guys Sunday! Really excited!

Well ya'll have fun. Looks like I'll be playing Metter Saturday morning by myself! :D

Well ya'll have fun. Looks like I'll be playing Metter Saturday morning by myself! :D

We would. We just can't play a five-some. 5 is an awkward number.

:laughing: Do you realize where your playing Sunday.....you know what happens on Sunday? A fivesome would be a small group compared to members little money game. I hope they don't act like a bunch of a**es if you should be playing at that time and catch them!

:laughing: Do you realize where your playing Sunday.....you know what happens on Sunday? A fivesome would be a small group compared to members little money game. I hope they don't act like a bunch of a**es if you should be playing at that time and catch them!

Well, if you wanted to, you could come. We are meeting sunday around 10ish

johndeere - If 5 is a common thing, please come join us! We would love it!!!

Let me check with the Boss. They have a birthday party Saturday to go to and that gives me an excuse to be able to play since I don't have to go to that. It should give us plenty to play Sunday starting at 10 since I have to be in Statesboro at 5:15.

Let me check with the Boss. They have a birthday party Saturday to go to and that gives me an excuse to be able to play since I don't have to go to that. It should give us plenty to play Sunday starting at 10 since I have to be in Statesboro at 5:15.

Well we were planning to get in 36. You can go 18,27,or 36.

You guys will have a ball, hopefully I can make it down that way sometime in the near future myself. Great thing about living in Georgia, you are never very far from a golf course and someone ready to play.

That does sound awesome!

johndeere10 and I are having our own little mini outing at Reynold's Plantation this Saturday. I called in a favor and got us on for a very reasonable rate without having to stay at the Ritz-Carlton.

johndeere10 and I are having our own little mini outing at Reynold's Plantation this Saturday. I called in a favor and got us on for a very reasonable rate without having to stay at the Ritz-Carlton.

Great! One day I'm going to play there. I've heard it's really nice! Have fun and let's all get together one day in your neck of the woods!

Back