golfshaftdeals.com

jnug

Reaction score
We spend a good deal of time discussing all of the new shafts out there and probably even more time trying them out. Has anybody used golfshaftdeals.com as a source for them. I have never bought anything from them before but saw their site for the first time just last night and wondered if any of us has already used them and liked them.

checked out the site
the shafts I looked at seemed to be priced on the average you can usually find..didn't notice the "deal"
When I've bought new I usually use www.golfworks.com but I've had good luck on ebay too
Shop around and compare that's the only way of truly finding out if they have deals or not.
that's just my opinion and only a suggestion

Just remember what they say about any deal that seems to good to be true...

Just remember what they say about any deal that seems to good to be true...

Yea that is in part my point. As Jeffann says the prices don't seem that super duper and maybe that is the way it is for a newer guy just starting out. It is so hard to start a new business these days and I am inclined to try to throw some business to a newer golf guy trying to make a go of it as long as it looks like I am going to get the stuff I ordered at at the price I ordered it at and in the condition that I expected. If I already have somebody I really like I usually will stick with them but I really don't have a preference at least for the business that golfshaftdeals.com seems to be into. To be sure the guys and gals that run legit businesses are trying to make a living at it but they are trying to make things better for bums like me as well.

So I figured I would ask just to see if anybody has already gotten anything from them.

Geez, I just realized I could sink the poor guy if I don't watch it. Don't mean to imply that their prices are "high". They are just not super duper low at least from what I can see. Christ I should be more careful!

Last edited:
checked out the site
the shafts I looked at seemed to be priced on the average you can usually find..didn't notice the "deal"
When I've bought new I usually use www.golfworks.com but I've had good luck on ebay too
Shop around and compare that's the only way of truly finding out if they have deals or not.
that's just my opinion and only a suggestion

Golfworks is pretty good. They have stores in Canada as well.

Back