What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought new irons - Went with the Taylormade Burner Superlaunch , Cobra S2 Max and Callaway Diablo edge were also in the running, but the Superlaunch won out

Reconditioned Clicgear 3.0. Wedge set is going to have to wait a while now.

NICE!!! My recon 2.0 fially made it in yesterday. Best decision I've ever made! They were awesome about it and Jeff talked to me the whole way, I couldn't be happier.

I'll be able to play SO much more golf now and it'll be waaaay cheaper with no temptations to get a cart every other round.

I ordered some Adipure Nuovo shoes that came in yesterday. They look absolutely sick. I can't wait to play in them Saturday!

I won a Robo cup for $16 on ebay! I can't wait to try it out.

NICE!!! My recon 2.0 fially made it in yesterday. Best decision I've ever made! They were awesome about it and Jeff talked to me the whole way, I couldn't be happier.

I'll be able to play SO much more golf now and it'll be waaaay cheaper with no temptations to get a cart every other round.

I am really looking forward to this cart. I've wanted a high quality push cart for two years, and just never pulled the trigger. After using hundred pound steel rentals that provide a workout unto them selves, not to mention their aluminum brethren that blow over if you sneeze, I finally got sick enough of them to do the deed.

I seem to spend money (that I don't have) in droves!

Today I picked up:
A used CG10 56* wedge in like new condition - $20.
GP Multi-Compound black/blue midsize for the wedge.
Cleveland Classic #3 putter.

Handed over my credit card to Vibrant today.

I sent in three wedges.
I will receive 3 wedges, with pearl white spinner shafts, blue/white lamkin grips, and blue ferrules!
Going to be HOT down in Georgia next weekend!

Handed over my credit card to Vibrant today.

I sent in three wedges.
I will receive 3 wedges, with pearl white spinner shafts, blue/white lamkin grips, and blue ferrules!
Going to be HOT down in Georgia next weekend!

That sounds incredible! Pics (when they return) if you please.

6 red VDR GP grips

Miyazaki 39S for 95...IMO there is just no way in hell I could have said no at that price, even if I should have. Worst case I know I can flip it, but, it'll get a full run. Snow days are bad for me, thank goodness I sold a freaking ton of stuff last week.

6 red VDR GP grips

Miyazaki 39S for 95...IMO there is just no way in hell I could have said no at that price, even if I should have. Worst case I know I can flip it, but, it'll get a full run. Snow days are bad for me, thank goodness I sold a freaking ton of stuff last week.

Nice purchase! What's it going in?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Nice purchase! What's it going in?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I've got a spare S2/S3 adapter here at the house, I'm going to give it a go in the S3 against the RIP...and I love the RIP lol. I just couldnt resist for the price.

I've got a spare S2/S3 adapter here at the house, I'm going to give it a go in the S3 against the RIP...and I love the RIP lol. I just couldnt resist for the price.

How did you get it for that cheap Jman? Nice steal.

How did you get it for that cheap Jman? Nice steal.

Browsing other forums B/S/T's in my boredom today. Was part of a package with an L5V and a Redboard but he was willing to break the Miyazaki loose from that.

Set of white VDR's for a set of new R9 irons.

Sucks. The order just arrived from golfballs.com, but they had packed left handed wedges instead of right handed as the order says. I contacted them and they will reship and send me a return label, but it means I have to wait another week to get my hands on the wedges. :)

The much awaited wedges arrived today. Took the lob wedge to the practice area today and it is everything I had hoped for. I think I will be shaving off a few strokes this weekend.

Yay!

Finally pulled the trigger on new irons last night. Had done fitting with my GolfTEC coach and the TM R9 TPs were the best for me, but I wanted to take some more lessons first. Then earlier this week the price on the R9 TPs dropped $300 and he said I could convert some of my prepaid lesson $ over to the irons if I still wanted them, so I couldn't resist. Too good a deal to pass up. So in 10-14 days I'll have my new shiny:

R9 TP 4-PW
Std length
1* flat
KBS Tour Reg flex, hard stepped

And with the lower price and only getting 7 clubs that will leave enough left over for a new driver or hybrid or wedges or... :)

Sweet! Nice grab Peng!

Finally pulled the trigger on new irons last night. Had done fitting with my GolfTEC coach and the TM R9 TPs were the best for me, but I wanted to take some more lessons first. Then earlier this week the price on the R9 TPs dropped $300 and he said I could convert some of my prepaid lesson $ over to the irons if I still wanted them, so I couldn't resist. Too good a deal to pass up. So in 10-14 days I'll have my new shiny:

R9 TP 4-PW
Std length
1* flat
KBS Tour Reg flex, hard stepped

And with the lower price and only getting 7 clubs that will leave enough left over for a new driver or hybrid or wedges or... :)

Nice score, there is nothing as satisfying as seeing new irons in the bag.

UPS Ship Notification, Tracking Number 1Z9465090347291xxx

There just aren't many better subject lines for an email... That'd be a Clicgear 3.0! Certainly not as exciting as a set of clubs, but I am stoked for this to get here!

Surfing around on eBay as usual today and decided to make an impulse buy. Just ordered a Nike Sumo 3H 21* for 50 bucks brand new.

Just picked up an MP-T11 58.10 wedge with the Spinner shaft...now I get to swing it around in my living room for two months until I see grass again...

I regripped it with the Winn Xi7, but I'm not loving it the way I once did...may have just wasted $6 just to go back and throw on a Tour Wrap 2G...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back